Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Courteney Cox & David Arquette at the Barnyard premiere in LA (07/30/2006)

Default Courteney Cox & David Arquette at the Barnyard premiere in LA (07/30/2006)

HWB

Bronze Member

Default Re: Courteney Cox & David Arquette at the Barnyard premiere in LA (07/30/2006)

She looks amazing. Love them two together.
    Jamie Foxx is not Ray Charles.

Default Re: Courteney Cox & David Arquette at the Barnyard premiere in LA (07/30/2006)

She looks way better than she ever has, either caused by perfect make-up or she's had something done (I suspect some injections in the cheeks) - Mc Dowell looks fug next to her

McDowell needs a girdle......Courtney looks FAB and much better than photos I've seen lately.....DAVID looks like a bum (in a bad way) and CoCoa looks like NEITHER of her parents....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is she adopted from the Phillipines? (Joke, but look at her!)

Bronze Member

That's not Coco - she's not that old.
    Jamie Foxx is not Ray Charles.

I hate her hair. Long parted in the middle. Her and Aniston can't get a new hairdo. I thought C looked better in Friends when she had bangs and it framed her face more.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyf
    That's not Coco - she's not that old.
    Whew!!!! Good, because if so, someone would need to get a paternity test!

Wow, she's gorgeous here. Much better than with no makeup. I wonder who the little girl is. Coco is such a cute kid that I actually hoped to see her with her parents here.

She looks really good! They're cute together

WOW she looks stunning!

She looks great in these pictures - the best I've seen her in a very long time...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by lalala
    She looks way better than she ever has, either caused by perfect make-up or she's had something done (I suspect some injections in the cheeks) - Mc Dowell looks fug next to her
    She definitely had her lips plumped. That's what's different about her.

And if I were to guess who that guy is who's standing between her and McDowell, I'd swear it was my former Industrial Electronics professor about 25 years younger.

KD
    Elite Member

Courtney looks better than I have seen her in years. She is gorgeous here! And that little girl is beautiful beyond words, I wonder who she is. David looks like David. Never understood what she saw in him, but it obviously is working.

He looks good..she looks like she is desperately trying to hold on to her youth(long since faded away) resulting in a cross between a mannequin and a tranny. Sorry just in a mean mood.

Seriously though. It is natural for most women to add some pounds as they get older, especially when they are in their forties and beyond. I forget which Gabor sister said it..'when you get older, you either sacrifice your body or your face". This has a lot of truth in it. For most women(except those with extremely feminine features to begin with..or who are just naturally very thin) when they get older if they stay too thin they end up looking tranny-like and masculinized. It is even worse when they are fitness-obsessed (Madonna is a good example). When older women have a very low body fat amount they usually just end up looking haggard and masculine. Then they attempt to cover it up with tons of makeup, and end up looking tranny-like. Looking at the pic of her and Andie..Andy looks like a normal woman in pretty good shape..nothing overdone...but Courtney looks so made up she looks fake..like a mannequin or tranny. Why is this look so damn popular? Is the 'be thin at any cost' thing so bad that this is what women in Hollywood are choosing?

Women are naturally supposed to have some body fat! And I remember this woman from when she was in the Springsteen video..we are about the same age btw..and she is NOT naturally that thin..and was at least in her early 20's when that video came out so it was not 'baby fat' or something like that. Why can't women just be allowed to look like women as they get older? Hollywood sucks and is the fucking devil when it comes to how it chews up and spits out it's actresses. *rambling rant over*
    Last edited by Sojiita; July 31st, 2006 at 09:23 PM.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Dammit Soj, can't you be straight? We need more straight men who like body fat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information