Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner at a Red Sox game against the LA Angels (07/30/2006)

Default Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner at a Red Sox game against the LA Angels (07/30/2006)

Jessica Rinaldi (Reuters) via HWB

Elite Member

Default Re: Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner at a Red Sox game against the LA Angels (07/30/2006)

I think they make a cute couple

Default Re: Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner at a Red Sox game against the LA Angels (07/30/2006)

I love jen&ben ...I love her smile

I love how she looks at him in the last picture.

I can honestly say AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

dumb and dumber.

Did anyone see the game on ESPN last night? The crowd started to boo Ben because he let the opposing team catch a ball that came in his box. I felt bad for him. Those Sox fans are just as bad as the Yankee's fans

^^ Sox fans NEVER boo their own players, even if they make costly mistakes. They only reason they will ever boo you is if you meant a lot to them and you defected to the yankees BY CHOICE. They will also continue to give you standing ovations if you did something important for them (witness Orlando Cabrera). So no, us Sox fans are not as bad as Yankees fans who will boo you for just about anything short of winning. Boston has a love/hate relationship with the Affleck which has more to do with it but thanks for trying.

they're a cute couple

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset
    ^^ Sox fans NEVER boo their own players, even if they make costly mistakes. They only reason they will ever boo you is if you meant a lot to them and you defected to the yankees BY CHOICE. They will also continue to give you standing ovations if you did something important for them (witness Orlando Cabrera). So no, us Sox fans are not as bad as Yankees fans who will boo you for just about anything short of winning. Boston has a love/hate relationship with the Affleck which has more to do with it but thanks for trying.
    why did they boo ben? and why does boston has a love/hate relationship with ben???

They're really cute together!

Dotey!

Default Re: Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner at a Red Sox game against the LA Angels (07/30/2006

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHaze
    why did they boo ben? and why does boston has a love/hate relationship with ben???
    They booed him because they thought he got out of the way of a foul ball that the Angels caught, although it seemed to me like he tried to catch it but just couldn't. Some people around him began to jeer because they thought he could have prevented the out but didn't, which just doesn't seem to have been the case. You can't have an entire stadium full of fans and add to that alcohol and expect there to be no assholes at all. All teams have fans who are assholes. But to compare them to the Yankees fans, who will piss on your kids if your batting average drops by a decimal point, well that's ridiculous.
    Boston has a love/hate relationship with him because he's a hometown kid who was one part of the celebrity phenomenon known as Bennifer (ie he's a sellout).

Elite Member

She seriously needs to change her name...that whole Ben & Jen thing reminds me too much of when he was with J.Lo. That would bother me if I was her...lol

Well finally the very first celebrity couple that may have a stable homelife and for children!
    Last edited by JamieElizabeth; August 1st, 2006 at 02:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information