Thread: Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson at the You, Me and Dupree Premiere (07/23/2006)

SVZ

Default Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson at the You, Me and Dupree Premiere (07/23/2006)

HWB

Default Re: Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson at the You, Me and Dupree Premiere (07/23/2006)

@ Kate Hudson's ears.

Default Re: Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson at the You, Me and Dupree Premiere (07/23/2006)

They're only ears. Shes still beautiful. Good on her for not fixing them; lord knows she has the money to, but its refreshing to see someone in Hollyweird who isn't completely obsessed with their looks. She's got no tits either; it doesn't seem to worry her. We're just the assholes who criticize.

Elite Member

^ Thats right no one seems to pick on Owens nose..

She looks gorgeous but I never noticed how big her ears were!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntiParis
    They're only ears. Shes still beautiful. Good on her for not fixing them; lord knows she has the money to, but its refreshing to see someone in Hollyweird who isn't completely obsessed with their looks. She's got no tits either; it doesn't seem to worry her. We're just the assholes who criticize.
    well she worried enough to get a nose job. and a shitty one at that
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by enctpc
    ^ Thats right no one seems to pick on Owens nose..
    I find his nose incredibly offensive and hard to look at.
    More so than her cute ears.

She looks nice but I don't like the obvious fake ponytail. Owen's nose is very gross but Yaaaaay for him on not fixing it. Glad he doesn't want to look like everyone else in hollywood. He stands out.

Bronze Member

Awww, I think her ears are cute and just add to her appeal. I don't know why, but I really like her. I don't know about the dress, though...

Uh, I guess calling Owen a penis-nose doesn't qualify as "picking on" by your standards. Kate Hudson has always hidden her ears, that's why it's shocking to see how big and ugly they are. And yeah, she's so not into her looks that she went right to her doctor and had her nose cut up. Maybe she doesn't get implants because she doesn't have enough breast tissue to make even a small implant like minimally realistic.

The dress is cute! I never noticed her ears either.

Bronze Member

she looks fantastic! great stuff, thanx

Ewww. The ears...why did I have to see those ears! I love her but those ears. Makes her look like in bred trailer trash!
    Free Brit.

Hey come on she has one good ear, they both aren't huge. Fixed or not the nose is very cute. She's a doll. The movie stunk....BORINGLY PREDICTABLE!

He carries his nose very well.

I thought the movie was ok. Not fantastic, but it wasn't a waste of time. Matt Dillon made it bearable for me. And I've always loved Kate, she's a great actress.

Thread Information