Thread: Kelly Brook and Billy Zane shopping in West Hollywood (07/16/2006)

SVZ

Default Kelly Brook and Billy Zane shopping in West Hollywood (07/16/2006)

HWB

Default Re: Kelly Brook and Billy Zane shopping in West Hollywood (07/16/2006)

Wow, looks like a rare happy couple. She is dressed nice, but is it too fancy?

Holy shit I would KILL for her body.

Her body is fantastic. It's nice to see a woman proud of her breasts. When mine were her size, I was embarrassed by them. I was afraid they looked matronly.

She's got such a hot body.

I get such a HUGE gay vibe from this guy.........
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

KD
    Elite Member

Love the dress.

Elite Member

Divine. I love that she felt the need to get dressed up to go shopping. Its so...sweet without being obnoxious like when Dita does it.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I like when people dress nicely to go in public period. I think we've gotten way too casual in this culture and it trickles out into how people behave as well (no boundaries, being loud and vulgar, etc). I'm inclined to believe that when people dress better, they are more apt to act better. Back on topic: she looks fab, love the dress, she's sexy and ladylike all at once.

I love the dress

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    I get such a HUGE gay vibe from this guy.........
    He IS gay. When the hell all of a sudden a person "turns" straight? Only for publicity matters. I don't buy this engagment, not for a second.

Think she's wearing those big ass knickers that he allegedly demands she don under all of her clothing???

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet
    I like when people dress nicely to go in public period. I think we've gotten way too casual in this culture and it trickles out into how people behave as well (no boundaries, being loud and vulgar, etc). I'm inclined to believe that when people dress better, they are more apt to act better. Back on topic: she looks fab, love the dress, she's sexy and ladylike all at once.
    ITA. I think they look good together.
    Nope.

Elite Member

I have a very similar dress, and it's one of the comfiest garments I have for summer wear. It looks dressy, but I bet it's every bit as comfortable and easy to wear as jeans and a t-shirt.

She looks great, as usual.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

It looks dressy, but I bet it's every bit as comfortable and easy to wear as jeans and a t-shirt.

Agreed. Why do people assume jeans and a T shirt are the most comfy choice? I'm a dress girl and a skirt girl, especially in warm weather. My best friend accuses me of being 'dressed up' when it's just a sundress and open sandals. It's just as fast to put on as jeans, looks better, is cooler, and more comfy all around. Jeans are not always that comfortable and,to tell the truth, they're overrated. I've gotten rid of all my jeans that aren't stretch.

Thread Information