Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan at the Opening of Waist Down Skirts by Miuccia Prada (07/13/2006)

Default Lindsay Lohan at the Opening of Waist Down Skirts by Miuccia Prada (07/13/2006)

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan at the Opening of Waist Down Skirts by Miuccia Prada (07/13/2006)

Same damn pose, same fugliness.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan at the Opening of Waist Down Skirts by Miuccia Prada (07/13/2006)

The shoes are georgous. She is just meh to me. Just one of the many actresses that I have yet to find the appeal...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Silver Member

so sick of her face.

Elite Member

Yuck! Try again Lindsay....

Go home, get some rest, take a shower, put on decent makeup, comb your hair and pick a dress that is not flesh color to blend with your pale, freckly body.

Does she get paid to show up at all these 'openings' and whatnot? She shows up at EVERYTHING...it's really getting boring.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

She really does look like she could do with a shower...

not so sure about the orange nail varnish.
    yeah but no but yeah but no

I'm not a fan of her eye make up her. Her hair is too flat on her face too. I wish she wouldn't pose so much. This is a really cute outfit.
    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra and panties.

She's really starting to look older now. I mean more older than ususal.

Gold Member

I see nothing special about this pic

Blehhhh....she's so anticlimatic. She always reminds me of a dressed-up homeless person who needs a bath.

Bronze Member

See this worries me, cause I have the same colouring as her and the same colour hair but she appears to look way less attractive withe her natural coloured hair. She looks a lot better dark. Or is it that she just has the drug face?
    Jamie Foxx is not Ray Charles.

Actually, she looks better with her natural red hair. Her hair is her crowning glory. It looks kind of blah in these pictures--not sure why. And please, Joeyf, do not compare yourself to Lindsay "never met a drug/man/photo-op that I didn't like" Lindsay Lohan. I'm sure you look much better than Lindsay Lohan does.

Does this girl ever stay home?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information