Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. at DJ Cassidy's Birthday (07/12/2006)

SVZ

Default Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. at DJ Cassidy's Birthday (07/12/2006)

HWB

Default Re: Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. at DJ Cassidy's Birthday (07/12/2006)

They are geeky, but they look happy together...

Elite Member

Default Re: Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. at DJ Cassidy's Birthday (07/12/2006)

she looks different from her Buffy days

Gold Member

That snozzzzzz of hers annoy the hell out of me. How does Freddie kiss her lips? I bet he get poked in the mouth alot.............

her face looks....off. what is it?

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Re: Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. at DJ Cassidy's Birthday (07/12/2006

I think her eyebrows? They look too low and too close to her eyes, kinda neanderthal-ish

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

His hair seems too up or swept back..and makes his forehead look too big. Besides that observation they look cute and happy.

Blimey, I never realised her nose has such a droopy tip on it. She used to be a lot prettier but she is almost 30 isn't she? She's lost a lot of fat on her face which does tend to happen to women of a certain age!

They are so cute together!They have bene together awhile now~

Wonder if they are actually on the verge of divorce as some of the tabliods have speculated???

I've always hated her block nose.

Silver Member

Those smiles look forced. They don't reach the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD
    Wonder if they are actually on the verge of divorce as some of the tabliods have speculated???
    I was just wondering the same thing actually.
    Most of us die with our music still inside

Quote Originally Posted by Manboob
    Those smiles look forced. They don't reach the eyes.
    That's what I was thinking too but it could be because they feel they have to look ridiculously happy to keep the tabloids off their backs. That... or they are pulling a Nick and Jessica!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I've NEVER understood what people see in her. That nose is unreal and fug, but I'll give her credit for not getting a nose job like many other actesses would. Come to think of it, that's why I enjoy so many films out of England. Their actors and actresses look more 'real' and their characters are more believable. In hollywood, everybody is glammed up in every movie, even if they're dying or sick and it makes it all seem so much more fake. Actresses are not models and really should stop trying to be so perfect looking...I think it harms their acting indirectly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information