Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christina Aguilera dining at a steak house in Santa Monica (07/08/2006)

Default Christina Aguilera dining at a steak house in Santa Monica (07/08/2006)

HWB

Default Re: Christina Aguilera dining at a steak house in Santa Monica (07/08/2006)

Now, THIS is beautiful.
    I can't see why she always prefers to turn herself into a drag queen with red lips - both on and off stage - when she could look like this.

Default Re: Christina Aguilera dining at a steak house in Santa Monica (07/08/2006)

I like how she had the make-up toned down.

Bronze Member

Her face looks beautiful, but that HAIR...she needs to stop bleaching it to death, or it's gonna fall out one of these days.

Okay, call me crazy, but I believe she slept with makeup on because I see a faint trace of lipstick, blush, eyeshadow, and mascara. Not to mention, her hair's dishevelled. But I think she looks better this way than all the makeup she spackles on.
    Rock the fuck on!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by heart_leigh
    Okay, call me crazy, but I believe she slept with makeup on because I see a faint trace of lipstick, blush, eyeshadow, and mascara. Not to mention, her hair's dishevelled. But I think she looks better this way than all the makeup she spackles on.
    well, i dont think she slept with it on cuz she prob would have at least washed it off in the morning. But,she prob had some on before-maybe for a photoshoot-and wiped it off. lipstick comes off when u eat too. but ure right, she def looks better.

She looks better in these candid, toned-down pictures than the pics of herself she's holding. Why spend so much time/money/photographers to take hideous pictures of her when she can look this good without trying?

better makeup, bad wardrobe.
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

Elite Member

Please put on a bra! She still has a ton of makeup on, she's just missing the black eyes and red lips. It does look like she's plumped the lips up recently.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

what a lovely outfit from hell to wear out to a restaurant...stupid celebrities; classless, uneducated, "new" money morons.

she looks like a retard.

Her face looks alot better without all that crap on it. Though I'm gonna agree, put some nicer clothes on if you're going out. You are a celeb and you are going into the PUBLIC where there will be CAMERAS getting your picture.

I think I'd dress up more to go to taco bell..or *gasp* walmart.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

She looks better less makeup on, but she needs to hike the girls up, those pictures aren't doing her shape any favors.

Her face looks great. I don't know about the whole casual look cuz she just looks too casual.

Silver Member

She's holding her own CDs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information