Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Depp at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Premiere in Paris (07/06/2006)

Default Johnny Depp at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Premiere in Paris (07/06/2006)

HWB

Default Re: Johnny Depp at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Premiere in Paris (07/06/2006)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I have him for dinner?? lunch and breakfast will do as well!
    My Hips Don't Lie

Default Re: Johnny Depp at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Premiere in Paris (07/06/2006)

Christ, he's wearing more decorations than my Christmas tree And his haircut is beginning to look like Michael Jackson's wig And what's with those platform shoes?

You don't need all that stuff, Johnny, get a grip. (or is he experiencing his midlife crisis?)
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

A big WTF??? on those teeth of his.

That is truly digusting. I never thought I would ever say something negative about Johnny Depp

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    Christ, he's wearing more decorations than my Christmas tree And his haircut is beginning to look like Michael Jackson's wig And what's with those platform shoes?

You don't need all that stuff, Johnny, get a grip. (or is he experiencing his midlife crisis?)
    Perhaps he's living up the Pirate persona while he can "get away with it". bling bling!

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik
    A big WTF??? on those teeth of his.

That is truly digusting. I never thought I would ever say something negative about Johnny Depp

I hadn't even clicked on that pic yet to enlarge. Sorry now that I did What does he tell his kids when it's time to brush their teeth? Looks like he's not frequent on dental hygiene

***** celeb

I don't like how skinny Vanessa is. It looks natural, like she's a thin woman geneticly but still...

Bronze Member

Nope, Sorry people, I still don't see any flaws here....

He isn't all that good here but he isn't all that bad either. I don't know what to improve on or what not to improve on. I am so confused.

KD
    Elite Member

He must like bony women!

And her and Kate Moss do look a lot alike.

Quote Originally Posted by JYsGirl
    Nope, Sorry people, I still don't see any flaws here....

Really, so when you click on that first pic and see those gold teeth and those dark brown disgusting teeth, you're ok with that?

I love Johnny Depp, but clean, white teeth go a LONG way in my book

I think his teeth are part of the pirate thing...that and the fact that he smokes, but still...Johnny, I am a bit disappointed.

Not only does he look like a dork, he looks like a psycho dork, the kind that locks up pretty girls in his basement.

I believe they're working on the 3rd Pirates movie and he said he's just gonna keep the pirate teeth on until they're done

Quote Originally Posted by calendargurl
    I believe they're working on the 3rd Pirates movie and he said he's just gonna keep the pirate teeth on until they're done
    He was talking about the gold teeth when he said that, not about his own brown nicotine stained ones!

***** celeb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information