Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kylie Minogue at the Chanel Haute Couture Fashion Show, Paris (07/06/2006)

SVZ

Default Kylie Minogue at the Chanel Haute Couture Fashion Show, Paris (07/06/2006)

HWB

Default Re: Kylie Minogue at the Chanel Haute Couture Fashion Show (07/06/2006)

She looks gorgeous and healthy. That dress though reminds me of Mia Farrow in "Rosemary's Baby".

SVZ

i think those glasses are ugly

Ye me too and the dress is disgusting. I know she's been through a lot and I admire her and think in herslef, she looks great but she could have picked a better outfit, one that doesn't make her look like an old granny!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

I'm glad to see she is doing well!

She looks great! Beautiful woman. I hate the outfit & glasses though.

Pretty girl, fugly glasses. I like the outfit though and I agree, it's very Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby. She probably picked it to go with the hair.

Where's her tannis root necklace?

I like the dress, it matches her Mia Farrow crop really well.

Silver Member

Default Re: Kylie Minogue at the Chanel Haute Couture Fashion Show, Paris (07/06/2006)

i know she's been through a lot, but is there anyone else who thinks this woman is butt freakin ugly? she's an older version of hilary duff. hideous.

Default Re: Kylie Minogue at the Chanel Haute Couture Fashion Show, Paris (07/06/2006)

I'm glad she's healthy but personally I find Kylie Minogue very ugly.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupinBOSTON
    i know she's been through a lot, but is there anyone else who thinks this woman is butt freakin ugly? she's an older version of hilary duff. hideous.
    Quote Originally Posted by dowcat
    I'm glad she's healthy but personally I find Kylie Minogue very ugly.
    I agree totally. Very happy for her that she's come through and is healthy again. Looks> nope, lollipop headed midget with horses teeth. I do envy her perfect skin, though.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupinBOSTON
    Completely agree.

Aside from the short hair, she looks EXACTLY the same as she did before the cancer, when everyone criticised her criminal abuse of botox and collagen. Having seen clips from the interview, she's returned to the frozen face and inflated lips madness of old.

Exactly when will criticism of her no longer be tantamount to wishing death upon her?

Quote Originally Posted by Solait
    Completely agree.

Aside from the short hair, she looks EXACTLY the same as she did before the cancer, when everyone criticised her criminal abuse of botox and collagen. Having seen clips from the interview, she's returned to the frozen face and inflated lips madness of old.

Exactly when will criticism of her no longer be tantamount to wishing death upon her?

For god's sake, what a bounch of CRAP!
    Cancer patients CANNOT have botox (it's toxic and can cause REAL damage after chemo treatments) and her lips were always full - if anything - her current look just proves that she NEVER had botox and lip collagen - the woman is naturally beautiful, f*cking deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    I agree totally. Very happy for her that she's come through and is healthy again. Looks> nope, lollipop headed midget with horses teeth. I do envy her perfect skin, though.
    Yeah, what an "ugly" woman. Give us a break.

And she's got nice skin, but I can clearly see wrinkles, especially around the eyes....it's far from being perfect.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM
    For god's sake, what a bounch of CRAP!
    Cancer patients CANNOT have botox (it's toxic and can cause REAL damage after chemo treatments)
    Which just highlights her complete stupidity to jeopardise her health purely for vanity - do you think she CHOOSES not to move her eyebrows?

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM
    her current look just proves that she NEVER had botox and lip collagen - the woman is naturally beautiful, f*cking deal with it.
    If you genuinely believe that despite all the evidence over the years, maybe you could take off your rose-tinted fan glasses once in a while.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information