Thread: Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban celebrate July 4th in Nashville (07/04/2006)

SVZ

Default Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban celebrate July 4th in Nashville (07/04/2006)

HWB

Default Re: Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban celebrate July 4th in Nashville (07/04/2006)

Looks like it's quite a party...

Bronze Member

Default Re: Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban celebrate July 4th in Nashville (07/04/2006)

They were at Buffalo Billiards in Nashville.

Nashville's most famous newlyweds, Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman, returned from a whirlwind Aussie wedding and exotic honeymoon just in time for a good ol' U.S. Fourth of July celebration, Nashville style.

The two ooo'ed and ahhh'ed on the rooftop of Buffalo Billiards during the Riverfront Park fireworks extravaganza, pulling out cameras to take pics of the Yankee Doodle display.

They got hooked up with the prime seats by Greg Morris, Buffalo Billiards general manager and longtime buddy of Keith.

Before the fireworks, Greg also set up the couple with a small room in the back of Buffalo Billiards, complete with velvet ropes and a couple of security guards. But patrons could see into the room.

"Girls and guys alike could be seen text messaging friends and leaving giddy voicemails upon noticing the famous couple," reports David Yunker, a copy editor for The Tennessean's Williamson A.M. section, who was among those peering into the room.

There was some minor drama when Keith noticed a couple of guys across the trendy pool hall who were using cameras with long lenses to take pictures.

Keith grabbed Greg and confronted the photographers.

"He proceeded to tell them what they thought of their picture taking," Greg said, adding that Keith didn't use any profanity or rude language.

"It was our first brush with paparazzi," he said.

Beyond that, "Kicole" and a half-dozen friends or so had a fine time, with the celeb couple chugging bottled water throughout the evening.

Greg reports Keith and Nicole were kind to his staff and to everyone else who wasn't carrying a long lens.

"Forget they're the hottest couple in the world," he said. "They're generally nice and all Nicole talked about is how much they love Nashville."

More pics here earlier in the day. They look they are having a nice time.
    http://www.justjared.com/?page=2

awwwwwwwwwwwww

I have a feeling he's a great lover.

They look happy and not in a MANIC way.

jj1
    Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry
    Wouldn't it be nice to know?

Thanks for the pics, SVZ.

Thumbs down Re: Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban celebrate July 4th in Nashville (07/04/2006)

I have a feeling the only time he touches her is if he has a mirror perched over her shoulder..........

Blech, they're phoney and fake.

Nothing between them, wait and see..........

Quote Originally Posted by jj1
    Wouldn't it be nice to know?
    Yeah, baby!

Bronze Member

Thanks for the pictures SVZ. I hope they last. Nicole seems really sweet. I hope she finds happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry
    i have the same impression...
    and i would like to try too....!

Thread Information