Thread: David Beckham and family leaves Baden Baden and arrives in England (07/2/06)

Default David Beckham and family leaves Baden Baden and arrives in England (07/2/06)

Courtesy of denden

David looks like he's been crying. I wonder how long until they announce the divorce. Seems pointless for them to still be together since he is no longer the captain.

Default Re: David Beckham and family leaves Baden Baden and arrives in England (07/2/06)

Hot Hot Hot!!!

Bronze Member

Default Re: David Beckham and family leaves Baden Baden and arrives in England (07/2/06)

This Family Is So Perfect And Cute!!!!
    David Is Gorgeous!!!!!!
    Victoria Looks Great As Always!!!
    And The Kids Are Very Cute!!!!!! They Just Need To Have The Baby Girl!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

This Family Is So Perfect And Cute!!!!

I hope you are speaking in terms of looks only.......and are sure you're including Pig, I mean, Posh in that?

Just teasing...I know we all have different opinions.

I get the feeling that David is being pussy-whipped by Victoria. Ya know like he can't say "no" to her.
    Anyway there's no such thing as a perfect couple, they're only perfect interms of wealth and fame.

This is a very adorable family. But Victoria is a plastic Barbie doll. I do admit this is the most emotion I have ever seen her show. Her love for plastic surgery and changing everything about her natural beauty disturbs me - especially since so many young people tend to look up to her. She's not a good role model she's vain & insecure otherwise she wouldn't have changed her appearance so drastically!
    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra and panties.

Bronze Member

I don't think that her appearance has changed so much.....Except for the boob job and the hair extensions..you can still tell she is Posh from the Spice Girls if you looked at an older pic of her.
    Gotta say..she is wearing a nice dress!

Her breasts look literally bolted onto her chest.

I always look at them and wonder what the deal is. When they first hooked up, she looked so much healthier - now she looks like this over tanned skeleton waiting for a photo op.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by StephC1520
    I don't think that her appearance has changed so much.....Except for the boob job and the hair extensions..you can still tell she is Posh from the Spice Girls if you looked at an older pic of her.
    hmmm....

how young do they look?!?!

and hey, no ribcage or stuck on melon boobs!

she has changed, quite dramatically. And to my mind, she looks alot older than her 32 years.

There is a article in Grazia this week showing the actual size of her 'bespoke' jeans. they have a 23 inch waistband, which is the size Gap use for jeans for 7 year olds. I'm not saying anything else.

eta:I'm just looking at that group picture again. WTF do they all look like?!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

He's completely exhausted, holding 2 bags and a heavy baby, and, in one occasion even the baby's bottle with his teeth. She's just holding a purse, an occasional hand (well, she only actually close it up to where the claws permit it), and showing off her rock. What a caring wife and mom. Nice going, Vic.

well she does have to make sure she doesn't overbalance, what with her head weighing the same as her body and all, like Easter Island boy from 'The Critic' (gosh that's a memory from the past, any one else remember this show? I used to love it)

Thread Information