Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Catherine Zeta Jones at the inauguration of the Robert Graves Foundation (07/02/2006)

SVZ

Default Catherine Zeta Jones at the inauguration of the Robert Graves Foundation (07/02/2006)

HWB

Default Re: Catherine Zeta Jones at the inauguration of the Robert Graves Foundation (07/02/2006)

why the hairy legs and ill fitting shoes?

Bronze Member

Default Re: Catherine Zeta Jones at the inauguration of the Robert Graves Foundation (07/02/2006)

Love that she couldn't be arsed to wax her hairy pins.

Ooh bloody hell, thats one powerful camera there! You can see every follicle.

Her feet look in pain and I can't believe she left her legs like that to go out knowing full well she'd be photographed!

Is it just me or has she got a 'Posh' look about her lately? Obviously more attractive but I see some piggy features creeping in...
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Bronze Member

I've read countless stories about how mean she is in real life....

Silver Member

Her feet looked jacked UP! I must admit, Michael looks verrrry good here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    Is it just me or has she got a 'Posh' look about her lately? Obviously more attractive but I see some piggy features creeping in...
    Yeah, that and she's starting to look somewhat aged.
    Rock the fuck on!

I've always believed she's been lying about her age for years and now that she's not that young anymore it will start to show. I think she was already in her 30's when she said she was in her mid/late 20's.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

They look stupid together. Michael, button your shirt you look like a gigalo. Catherine is going downhill fast.

Default Re: Catherine Zeta Jones at the inauguration of the Robert Graves Foundation (07/02/2

Quote Originally Posted by suede
    I've always believed she's been lying about her age for years and now that she's not that young anymore it will start to show. I think she was already in her 30's when she said she was in her mid/late 20's.

Yeah I am thinking she is late 30's at the youngest. Dang, those are some nasty hairy legs she has there.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Yikes. I still think she's holding it together, but those feet! They look like they belong on a 50 yo woman!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Ah, those things (stubbly legs) don't bother me. It just says she's human, busy, etc. I still think she very pretty too.

I like the shots of her and Michael together.

Silver Member

Default Re: Catherine Zeta Jones at the inauguration of the Robert Graves Foundation (07/02/2

Quote Originally Posted by suede
    The only reason people think she's older was because she wasn't dressing like a Hollywood "it" girl and tryin to be trendy. She was dressing elegant and sophisticated and people thought she was older. Second of all, she looks great here. much younger than in other recent pics. w/e she's doin, it looks good.

Her feet look in pain and I can't believe she left her legs like that to go out knowing full well she'd be photographed!

If you call her piggy, I'd like to see what you consider attractive. So she didn;t get a nose job, big deal. She's still beautiful and you know it. Don't hate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information