Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

SVZ

Default Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

HWB

Bronze Member

Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

I saw her in the street the other day, she's amazing looking but has a surprisingly wobbly bum.

She's a terrible actress tho. Can't bear her.

Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

Her face is to die for.

Wow, she is thin.

Bronze Member

She shouldn't be standing in that hands-on-the-hips pose....
    It makes her look even thinner.

They've just been bitching about this on the radio, they said she's way too skinny.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Smile Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

I like her hair and her face but not the rest!!!
    She's too skinny!!!

I saw her in the street the other day
    Ouahh!!! You're so lucky!!!

don't like the eyebrows and the hair. she looks like a druggie

Bronze Member

Just Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So Beatiful!!!!!!!!!!

how appropriate to have all those skulls in the background
    Skeletor

Cute girl in the face but way too skinny for that dress. She looks like she's been playing dress up in mommy's closet. Do people really think that extreme thinness is hot? Why? Cover up the 11-yr old body a little more, please.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She was on the radio just a while ago saying she is shocked that people think she is too thin, she said she hasn't got anorexia, there is history of it in her family though and her friends have suffered too, she says she knows its not a matter to be taken lightly.

Whatever she says - she's too thin.

Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/200

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    Cute girl in the face but way too skinny for that dress. She looks like she's been playing dress up in mommy's closet.
    ^^^^
    Great assessment! I think she is cute too, as well as far too skinny.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj
    She was on the radio just a while ago saying she is shocked that people think she is too thin, she said she hasn't got anorexia, there is history of it in her family though and her friends have suffered too, she says she knows its not a matter to be taken lightly.

Whatever she says - she's too thin.
    It certainly isn't!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Her being a celeb automatically makes me dubious about her being one of these people, but....I've known a few (and I mean very few) people who came by that kind of thinness naturally. But it still doesn't mean that it's hot. Especially not in that dress. That dress deserves to be worn by someone with hips and breasts. Even the arms have a teeny tiny bit of shape to them...if there were a way to expose them and keep those shoulders and plank-like body covered that'd be ideal. I'd also suggest one of those hip/fanny pads like they sell in Fredericks. That dress draping over her hipbones is painful to look at...and what makes her look like one of those people who does NOT come by her thinness naturally. My grandmother and her sisters looked like that in pics of them taken during the depression, where they had one meal a day (that did not include meat) and literally went to bed hungry most nights, so I guess that's why that look is horrid to me.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I love her face but her chest caving in is a bit concerning. Plus, this is a Disney Movie - cover up!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information