Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Clarkson performs at the Sound Advice Amphitheatre (06/30/2006)

SVZ

Default Kelly Clarkson performs at the Sound Advice Amphitheatre (06/30/2006)

HWB

Cool Re: Kelly Clarkson performs at the Sound Advice Amphitheatre (06/30/2006)

I don't like the way she's dressed!!!

Default Re: Kelly Clarkson performs at the Sound Advice Amphitheatre (06/30/2006)

A barely there crocheted top with a silky padded bra? She looks like hot shit.

Default Re: Kelly Clarkson performs at the Sound Advice Amphitheatre (06/30/2006)

those fucking gloves.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by leaglagla
    I don't like the way she's dressed!!!
    I agree w/ you!! IMO she's cute but why she's wearing that... Why God? Why?!

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

.X.

Arrow Re: Kelly Clarkson performs at the Sound Advice Amphitheatre (06/30/2006)

This new cut of hair that has now does not convince me for anything but I continue seeing her beautiful.

i acutally like the hair. but, the outfit is so bad. i wonder if she dresses herself or if someone is convincing her to wear these outfits

I like her because usually she DOES NOT dress like that. That outfit is soooo hoochy and very very unflattering.

That outfit is too tacky to be hoochy. It's just plain tacky. And wrong. On so many levels, for so many reasons.

Love Kelly, hate the look.

I love Kelly too, but I also hate this look. It kinda looks like she was going to put another shirt on top to make it cool instead of crap, but forgot.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Bronze Member

I am really glad she is comfortable with her body, but imo that is not the look for her. With that belly pooch she should really be wearing something a bit looser or more flattering. Accentuate the positive....eliminate the negative

That's not a good look for her. What makes it worse is the fact that she's being shot from below. That adds 15lbs to everyone.

Hit By Ban Bus!

No-no to showing off a stomach that size and oozing out of that tight belt. Guess it would have been a bit less unflattering if there was less skin showing and if that belt were a bit looser.

Quote Originally Posted by momisan
    I am really glad she is comfortable with her body, but imo that is not the look for her. With that belly pooch she should really be wearing something a bit looser or more flattering. Accentuate the positive....eliminate the negative
    The thing is, besides being comfortable with your body, you should dress according to it.

Ewww that outfit is Hideous!

She just looks FAT!

And why the padded bra?? I thought all the peeps in my Kelly needs implants thread were claiming she was happy with herself.. if THAT were true, why is she using padding to increase her bustline?? (*cough*)
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake
    And why the padded bra?? I thought all the peeps in my Kelly needs implants thread were claiming she was happy with herself.. if THAT were true, why is she using padding to increase her bustline?? (*cough*)
    Enough with that already! Wearing a little padding enhances your look in some outfits, so why not wear them? It's not a matter of being uncomfortable or unhappy: it's the same thing as supporting big or saggy boobs in wire bras or wearing a bra that gets perfect twins real close in the middle in order to make your body work with what you're wearing.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. February 3rd, 2007, 01:06 PM
  2. February 2nd, 2007, 12:09 PM

Thread Information