Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gillian Anderson at the PETA Humanitarian Awards in London (06/28/2006)

SVZ

Default Gillian Anderson at the PETA Humanitarian Awards in London (06/28/2006)

HWB

Default Re: Gillian Anderson at the PETA Humanitarian Awards in London (06/28/2006)

How the mighty have fallen.

Gawd, she looks like shit compared to what she used to look like. She needs to cut her hair & dye it back red in the worst way. A stylist wouldn't be out of line here.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Default Re: Gillian Anderson at the PETA Humanitarian Awards in London (06/28/2006)

How long ago was the X Files on? Has she been in anything since then?

I think SVZ's avatar says it all about these pix!
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic
    How long ago was the X Files on? Has she been in anything since then?
    It's was 4 years in May. I was a hard-core XF fan.

She hasn't really been in anything to speak of, except a PBS miniseries. I think she's been doing mostly plays in London other than that.

Maybe that's the career she wants, but it seems sad since she was such a talented actress.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent
    It's was 4 years in May. I was a hard-core XF fan.

She hasn't really been in anything to speak of, except a PBS miniseries. I think she's been doing mostly plays in London other than that.

Maybe that's the career she wants, but it seems sad since she was such a talented actress.
    Has it been that long! Wow. Time flies. Me, too. Great sci-fi!

She got married and had kids, didn't she? Maybe that's why she's sticking to plays insted of movies or tv? She was so "different" when she first hit the X-Files. Fiery red hair and a rather voluptuous figure with those bright, pale blue eyes. She seems so "watered down" now.

I'm glad to see that she's put on a little more weight than the pics I saw about a month ago. Not that she's showing much here, but atleast we aren't staring at her skeletal system.

She got married and had kids, didn't she? Maybe that's why she's sticking to plays insted of movies or tv?
    She got preggo the first season of XF and got married. That lasted maybe a year and busted up - her daughter from that marriage is probably around 12 or so by now. She got married again around 2 years ago and filed for divorce earlier this year.

What the eff happened to her?

She got Un-Scullied didn't she?
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

She got preggo the first season of XF and got married. That lasted maybe a year and busted up - her daughter from that marriage is probably around 12 or so by now. She got married again around 2 years ago and filed for divorce earlier this year.
    Either I'm blind or they hid that pregnancy well, I never realized she was even pregnant! I may have to watch a few re-runs and see if I can tell now that I know. Did they use the old "stomach behind a desk" scenes? Too bad about the second divorce, I remember hearing she got married, but missed that it ended. No kids from the second marriage?

Either I'm blind or they hid that pregnancy well, I never realized she was even pregnant! I may have to watch a few re-runs and see if I can tell now that I know. Did they use the old "stomach behind a desk" scenes? Too bad about the second divorce, I remember hearing she got married, but missed that it ended.
    Even worse, they dressed her in gawd awful maternity suit jackets and tried to shoot her from the chest up. Her pregnancy actually helped the show a great deal - it was the catalyst for Scully's abduction, since Anderson needed some time off to push the kid out. You do see her pregnant stomach once during an episode under the guise of "alien experimentation".

Even worse, they dressed her in gawd awful maternity suit jackets and tried to shoot her from the chest up. Her pregnancy actually helped the show a great deal - it was the catalyst for Scully's abduction, since Anderson needed some time off to push the kid out. You do see her pregnant stomach once during an episode under the guise of "alien experimentation".
    That's right, that's right! I forgot all about that part. But wasn't that later in the series, or was that the first season? I guess I did know and I have to fall back on the "I was blind" excuse. This makes me want to see the re-runs since I seem to have forgotten most of it! It'll be like a whole new program...lol.... Middle age has its benefits...

I only realised she was really pregnant when I saw her pregnant stomach in that alien abduction episode! Derrr
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

BWAH! Youch. The outfit is burning my eyes! It's like something that you'd see the patterns for in a magazine from the 1970s.

AyanEva

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information