Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Madonna and daughter leaving their apartment in New York City (06/27/2006)

Default Madonna and daughter leaving their apartment in New York City (06/27/2006)

HWB

Default Re: Madonna and daughter leaving their apartment in New York City (06/27/2006)

Me thinks Lordes gets her eyebrows waxed. She is a cute girl. Like her sandels.

Default Re: Madonna and daughter leaving their apartment in New York City (06/27/2006)

Her arms are as big as her legs

Quote Originally Posted by SammysMom
    Me thinks Lordes gets her eyebrows waxed.
    I don't think so, see the hair in the middle?

Elite Member

Madonna has very muscly arms and veiny as well...

^^^Yeah, she's got man-forearms.

She's really fit but her hands are of a grandmas.

Silver Member

Madge's bodyfat is WAY to low! My 6 year old daughter looks alot like Lourdes and I Nair her eyebrows. I was made fun of as a kid and I don't want it to happen to her.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

My 6 year old daughter looks alot like Lourdes and I Nair her eyebrows. I was made fun of as a kid and I don't want it to happen to her.

I applaud you for that. Too many people think in terms of what age someone should shave their legs or pluck/wax the brows, but it is not an age issue, imo. When I was in the 3rd grade this classmate had to wear dresses w/bare legs and her legs were pale and covered w/long, dark hairs. It was cruel for her parents to tell her she had to endure that until she was a teenager. It's bad enough being teased for something you can't help but it's worse when it's so easily fixable. It's not like it's going to make the poor child go out and screw for heaven's sake. I feel the same way about unibrows and hairy lips.

^ Agreed...

I hate any kind of body hair, and in Mexico it is more popular than ever to go and do laser on it, and forget about the problem, wax, pain, etc. for life

Never is too late to make a change.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by pierresgirl
    Madge's bodyfat is WAY to low! My 6 year old daughter looks alot like Lourdes and I Nair her eyebrows. I was made fun of as a kid and I don't want it to happen to her.
    Personally, I think that's grotesque. She's freakin 6! I mean, think of whats gonna happen as she gets older. When she reaches her teenage years and deals with all the self esteem issues all teens do, it isn't gonna help to think that of all people, HER MOTHER, saw imperfections as early as 6. Six is way too young to start beautifying a child in this way.

Madonna, where?

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupinBOSTON
    Personally, I think that's grotesque. She's freakin 6! I mean, think of whats gonna happen as she gets older. When she reaches her teenage years and deals with all the self esteem issues all teens do, it isn't gonna help to think that of all people, HER MOTHER, saw imperfections as early as 6. Six is way too young to start beautifying a child in this way.
    I don't know -I've met a few girls in HS who really had no idea that a unibrow wasn't the best look, and they had it since they were little. I felt sorry for them and thought that their parents could have done something for them earlier, rather than subject them to all that teasing in elementry up to hs.

Bronze Member

Jeez who cares if a young child has a unibrow? Let kids be kids. Everyone gets made fun of for something. I had one and got teased a little but I got teased about many other things, as did most kids. When I got to 13 or so I started waxing, and shaving my legs, which is plenty young enough for all that hassle. I'd have hated to have to worry about it at age SIX for crying out loud. I'm glad I was teased so I learned how to respond to it instead of becoming one of those adult wimps who can't deal with criticism or some light hearted ribbing. I will be too busy teaching my kids how to be good people, to do their work, get involved in activities to be worrying about their unibrow or hairy arms in freaking elementary school. What next, plastic surgery if their nose is too big? It's not fair to make such young kids worry about such petty, superficial matters.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I'm not trying to come up with ways to make them grow up too fast. But I had to get my first 34A bra when I was 8, so some things get dealt with as the become an issue. I don't see the point in having a child of any age walking around with long armpit hair or gorilla legs, and it's hardly as drastic as plastic surgery or putting on makeup to look older. We get them haircuts to maximize their appearance,too, and to me it's not that different. People have their own beliefs and ways of doing things, just a matter of preference. But if I was the little girl, I'd be glad if I wasn't forced to be anymore of an outcast than necessary.

Madonna's truckerhat has got to go
    she looks like Lourdes' trailer trash grandmother

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information