Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victoria Beckham and Cheryl Tweedy at an England vs Ecuador Game (06/25/2006)

SVZ

Default Victoria Beckham and Cheryl Tweedy at an England vs Ecuador Game (06/25/2006)

HWB

Default Re: Victoria Beckham and Cheryl Tweedy at an England vs Ecuador Game (06/25/2006)

Hmm... in the 2nd pic by her clapping, she looks like she DOES understand the concept of the game! Incredible.

Default Re: Victoria Beckham and Cheryl Tweedy at an England vs Ecuador Game (06/25/2006)

I was gonna post the pics too. I'll ass these pics of her looking classy as usual showing her bra. Pics courtesy of the AP Wire

ew those kids are um...they LOOK more like her.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23
    I was gonna post the pics too. I'll ass these pics of her looking classy as usual showing her bra. Pics courtesy of the AP Wire
    I was almost going to applaud the fact that she is actually wearing a bra this time - until I saw these pictures.

Victoria undoubtly has a great fashion sense, I'm honestly surprised that she's not horrified seeing herself look like this.
    Those boobs become more disgusting and visually disturbing every day.

I actually watched the first half of this game. And I would have watched the second half too if France weren't winning the U21 rugby world championship GO WALES!
    I dream of another you.

She is doing the same thing that I did when I was in college. WHenever I went to bars I would wear really low cut shirts but, then sometimes I would get self conscious when guys would look at them and put my hair over my boobs like she's doing. Then of course I would get drunk and then become more outgoing

She is doing the same thing that I did when I was in college. WHenever I went to bars I would wear really low cut shirts but, then sometimes I would get self conscious when guys would look at them and put my hair over my boobs like she's doing. Then of course I would get drunk and then become more outgoing
    But she's a 33 (I think) year old woman! There's something I like about her though.
    I dream of another you.

Bronze Member

I Love Victoria Beckham!!!!
    And She Is Looks Great And Hot To Be Mom Of 3, A Lot Of People Will Die Just To Look Like Posh!!!!!
    C'mon She Is 32 And 3 Kids And She Can Wear Short Shorts!!!
    Love Her!!!!

Gold Member

AGREED, with thee above

Is this Cheryl Tweedy Victoria Beckham's mini-me?

Quote Originally Posted by JuliRo
    I Love Victoria Beckham!!!!
    And She Is Looks Great And Hot To Be Mom Of 3, A Lot Of People Will Die Just To Look Like Posh!!!!!
    C'mon She Is 32 And 3 Kids And She Can Wear Short Shorts!!!
    Love Her!!!!
    Well said, and I agree.

Her body is paid for. She's stuning in old photos, pre-Space Girls. Now, its so rubber & her face is so pinched.

Quote Originally Posted by JuliRo
    A Lot Of People Will Die Just To Look Like Posh!!!!!
    I'm sure they will. Eating disorders are hard on the ol' heart.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information