Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Kidman arrives at her parent's house before her wedding (06/24/2006)

SVZ

Default Nicole Kidman arrives at her parent's house before her wedding (06/24/2006)

HWB

Bronze Member

Default Re: Nicole Kidman arrives at her parent's house before her wedding (06/24/2006)

Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrows - where is she when you need her. I see why she's so nervous about her wedding...Nicole's eyebrows are horrible.

Elite Member

Default Re: Nicole Kidman arrives at her parent's house before her wedding (06/24/2006)

I don't understand why she's making this marriage so public. It seems so strange to me. Maybe she just wants this big hoopla to overshadow Tom's newborn daughter.

The second picture is really very pretty for a paparazi picture. It looks almost like a make-up ad.

Shes becoming Meg Ryan!

^I don't think she's making it so public, I live in Australia and the paparazzi are practically stalking her, she hasn't released anything to the media here, and she has only smiled and said a few words whenever she has left the house.

Quote Originally Posted by ZETAZEN
    Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrows - where is she when you need her. I see why she's so nervous about her wedding...Nicole's eyebrows are horrible.
    Soi much better than over-waxed! I think they look awesome. I am growing mine out too!

Elite Member

She ANNOUNCED the wedding last month. She told them they were engaged and she went back to Australia earlier in the week telling the press that they were there to specifically get married. That's pretty public. She didn't try to hide it.

So what if she announced it, that doesn't make her a media whore. She would have been followed around everywhere even if she didn't announce it. What I meant is that she isn't going out of her way to turn it into a media circus.

Elite Member

Who called her a media 'whore'? I said it seemed strange to me because she has always seemed very private and never made comments about her marriage to Tom or anyone she's dated since. For her to come out and straight out say "Keith Urban is my fiance and we're here today to get married" seems out of character for her, like she wants the coverage. And when you're a person of her status, to come out and make it public knowledge beforehand, you're going to get a media circus whether you're asking for it or not.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes
    Shes becoming Meg Ryan!
    I was thinking the same thing.

for some reason, she never looks healthy to me.

She hasn't looked healthy for the past 5 years or so. I don't know if she actually has health problems or if it's Botox and plastic surgery that has her looking so waxy.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    She hasn't looked healthy for the past 5 years or so. I don't know if she actually has health problems or if it's Botox and plastic surgery that has her looking so waxy.
    I'd hate to say it but she looked her best when she was with Tom.

I agree with you. Once she split with Tom she started with the Botox and the hair-dyeing and she got way too thin. I wonder if Tom told her she was ugly and fat and that's why she started fucking with her looks after they split.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information