Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan out in New York City with a boy in red (06/20/2006)

SVZ

Default Lindsay Lohan out in New York City with a boy in red (06/20/2006)

Hollywood's Best

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan out in New York City with a boy in red (06/20/2006)

If I were a guy I'd certainly check her out, like the man in the second pic. Bitch has great legs!
    Nope.

her gay friend is like posing for the cameras, and damn she does have great legs

I don't think her legs look great, they just aren't bad. AGAIN with the sticking her fingers into her mouth, just like the other day when she was caught picking her teeth in the restaurant...use a freakin napkin and get some class.

Again also with the peace sign...get a new routine because this one is just OLD.

Her legs look great in these pics overall she looks so much better but she needs to do something with her hair.
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

They look good together.

This outfit isn't as bad as the others

I think she looks pretty good here.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

I always thought her legs was her best feature.
    she looks good only with her shades on
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
    Oscar Wilde

Elite Member

Great Legs???? I guess I don't agree. They are just thin hot dog legs w/o tone...... My definition of great legs show toned muscle.. but everyone has their own opinion

KD
    Elite Member

Funny, I was expecting a BOY. You know, a child?

I can see some muscles there. she definitely toned them up a bit.
    I just noticed she is making a peace sign again. I cant believe she's not done with it. I guess she really believes it is "cool" or something
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
    Oscar Wilde

Elite Member

I think I have figured out what LiLo has done...she basically starved herself down to a clean slate (like Lainey says, Hollywood diet doctors, she goes in the hospital and has medically monitored starvation with an IV), comes out with no fat OR muscle, then gets a trainer and a nutritionist, so when she puts on weight it's good muscle while she eats a diet of lean protein and veggies to ensure that she doesn't gain too much fat.

Well, it worked! I think she's looking good these days...she could use a little more meat on her arms but her legs look great.

Her legs do look great! She's the ideal weight for her, looks healthy and toned.
    Is that a Jewish symbol on her neck?

Bronze Member

hey atleast she isnt nicole richie. A lil flab on the legs is a good sign , now if she decides to start starving herself again then it will take her longer to become sick again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information