Thread: Denise Richards takes the dog to the vet in Westlake, California (06/17/2006)

SVZ

Default Denise Richards takes the dog to the vet in Westlake, California (06/17/2006)

Lime Light

Default Re: Denise Richards takes the dog to the vet in Westlake, California (06/17/2006)

Beautiful mommy!
    Nope.

Default Re: Denise Richards takes the dog to the vet in Westlake, California (06/17/2006)

cute dog!

News flash....She's wearing a different purse!!!

Cute dogggg!

Which one is the dog?

Her daughter is very cute.
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lakesweetjane
    I don't care how pretty she is, she's an ex-prostitute who tried to trash her husband knowing the kids would one day find out & then slept with her best friends husband. She should fade away!

I replied to you on the other thread as well but I'd love to know your source about her having been a prostitute, because so far no one has been able to come up with one other than innuendo and throwing it around on the internet. You're stating speculation and gossip as if it were fact when you have no basis for it.

Secondly, Heather was not her best friend.

She probably will fade away as a result of this, and therefore it won't matter what people have said about her, but as of now until you can prove what you are saying please don't pass it off as fact.

That's amazing how Sam (it's Sam, right?) looks like her father!

Quote Originally Posted by LizaMarie
    I replied to you on the other thread as well but I'd love to know your source about her having been a prostitute, because so far no one has been able to come up with one other than innuendo and throwing it around on the internet. You're stating speculation and gossip as if it were fact when you have no basis for it.

Secondly, Heather was not her best friend.

She probably will fade away as a result of this, and therefore it won't matter what people have said about her, but as of now until you can prove what you are saying please don't pass it off as fact.
    Let's not get all riled up. This is Gossip Rocks, and she is stating her opinion. We all trash at least one celebrity on this site (Of course I trash way more than that) so just let it be.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Thread Information