Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy, first public appearance (06/??/2006)

Post Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy, first public appearance (06/??/2006)

Now it really seems that rumors are true!

Elite Member

Default Re: Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy, first public appearance (06/??/2006)

This guy has big-time money...you know Jenny sees $$$$ in this for her.

She was on one of these talk shows a few months back and she's really goofy. I can totally see them 'clicking'.

money...is the money!

I love Jenny I think she's hilarious. I can see what she sees in Jim. He probably makes her laugh. I don't really think she needs the money because she's been writing/producing movies I think.

Elite Member

I know very little about her but I was suprised by her personality. Yeah, she's a little silly, somewhat of a clown. She should be a comedienne, but at least she doesn't seem full of herself.

I've never found Jim Carrey to be particularly attractive, but he seems to have good taste--his last wife, Lauren Holly, was gorgeous. He may be a dork onscreen, but he obviously likes beautiful women.

They really seem to suit each other. I hate Jim's hair.
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

He looks like Kevin Bacon if you don't enlarge the pics!

Given her tendency to overshare, I hope she doesn't start talking about their sex life in interviews. "Jim Carrey" and "sex" are not words that belong in the same sentence.

Never was a Jim Carrey fan - don't find him particularly funny.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aella
    Given her tendency to overshare, I hope she doesn't start talking about their sex life in interviews. "Jim Carrey" and "sex" are not words that belong in the same sentence.
    OMG you are soooo right. That interview I saw, I believe it was Jay Leno, that's all she spoke about--sex! Granted, it was funny, she was saying how she was brought up so strictly Catholic and basically went nuts and started screwing everything in sight at a particular age, but did give a little bit TMI (too much information).

he looks like a mix of kevin bacon and a long haired val kilmer.

I can see them totally getting along. They're both hilarious. I hope this lasts. Theyre cute.

This is great...a match made in heaven. I have always liked Jim Carey. If he isn't being caraazzy he's being very humble. He came from very small beginnings and he derserves true happiness. I hope this is the real thing. I believe if they do it right they could be a huge power couple.

Jim C has said himself on many occassions that he is a deeply depressed person and nothing like his public persona. Kinda seems strange, given that, that he'd hook up with her. She gives way TMI but I still like her.

awwww....<3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information