Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears, Kevin Federline and Sean Preston at the beach (06/15/2006)

Default Britney Spears, Kevin Federline and Sean Preston at the beach (06/15/2006)

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Re: Britney Spears, Fevin Federline and Sean Preston at the beach (06/15/2006)

Ah, kfed playing happy families, eh?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

KD
    Elite Member

Default Re: Britney Spears, Kevin Federline and Sean Preston at the beach (06/15/2006)

Put a hat on the baby and he DOES need swim diapers on here. It is to protect OTHER swimmers. Other than that, they (gulp) look good here.

Default Re: Britney Spears, Kevin Federline and Sean Preston at the beach (06/15/2006)

I still smell publicity stunt. Pictures conveniently come out earlier this week of them together after 2+ months, and then the day of and day after the Dateline/Today show interview they are the happy little beach family? I bet their PR folks are working overtime!
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

KD
    Elite Member

^^^I agree, but they look good.

She looks fat not pregnant.

KD
    Elite Member

Hmm, she looks very pregnant to me.

Elite Member

Ok, I am a Britney fan... However, if you go on nat'l TV last night requesting some privacy, perhaps they should have played in the pool at her house!

What's up with her laying out at the beach this week? The only logical answer would be if she's on the beach directly in front of her place in Malibu-that makes sense, but these pics don't tell you that.

She wants the attention. She better soak it up for all she can, her career is dead. Suck up the rest of that too long 15 minutes!

Silver Member

I do feel for the girl but man, did she look like a tramp on Dateline! Did anyone notice the leg crossing? I was wondering if she had anything on under there, her skirt was SO inappropriatly short. Poor Matt!

Elite Member

I still smell publicity stunt. Pictures conveniently come out earlier this week of them together after 2+ months, and then the day of and day after the Dateline/Today show interview they are the happy little beach family? I bet their PR folks are working overtime!
    Agreed! It's a mystery to me that her PR people still haven't managed to convince her that an official divorce statement would be the best publicity she could get at the moment, though...

I dont buy this one bit.

WHY would she live in LA if she wants to be left alone by the paparazzi? Of all places to live in the US, that has to have the most celeb media traffic of all.

She also must have let her handlers go. Prior to this interview, shed speak much more eloquently which leads me to believe that this was a last minute idea on her part and she didnt have anyone prep her at all. Every other word was "ya-know"...but I think that if she had taken a little extra time she couldve looked 10000% better. I think this interview was a poor idea on her part, although I cant even imagine what she must be going thru.

All in all thou she seems like a nice girl

I could smell the pickled pigs feet thru the TV last night. Everything was off on her. Her hair was atrocious and the make up P U!

Poor Matt is right. He seemed to be trying his darnedest to make the best out of a crap shoot. I was so embarrassed for them both.

Somehow I do feel sorry for her. She's so mixed up, upside down etc. She really needs some guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by pierresgirl
    I do feel for the girl but man, did she look like a tramp on Dateline! Did anyone notice the leg crossing? I was wondering if she had anything on under there, her skirt was SO inappropriatly short. Poor Matt!
    I did notice the leg crossing. I thought that she was gonna flash Matt. And she uncrossed her legs so slowly. it was as if her legs were so fat that she couldn't fully uncross them properly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information