Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Lopez at the Puerto Rican Day Parade in Manhattan (06/11/2006)

SVZ

Default Jennifer Lopez at the Puerto Rican Day Parade in Manhattan (06/11/2006)

Credit: Hollywood's Best

Default Re: Jennifer Lopez at the Puerto Rican Day Parade in Manhattan (06/11/2006)

She's pretty here. Even Marc looks less freak-a-zoid than usual.
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

Default Re: Jennifer Lopez at the Puerto Rican Day Parade in Manhattan (06/11/2006)

Jennifer looks absolutely gorgeous. I gotta give props. Although she did erase pretty much all ethnicity from her face through ps.

KD
    Elite Member

Best I have ever seen her look. She's beautiful here.

Nice dress...still loathe her though ugh

Wow she really looks great, haven't seen her looking so good and so fresh in a long time.
    The dress is very cute too and really makes the best of her figure.

Elite Member

She looks great. LOVE the dress.

Sadly, I agree... she has had a lot of ps she look a lot different these days.

Elite Member

She really has had plastic surgery? Where? I'm sorry, but every time I see pics of Marc Anthony and J.Lo together, I can't believe she actually gives this guy head.

I like the way he's fastening her shoe in these pics....great photo op. I guess when you're uglier than shit, you HAVE TO be a nice guy.

When did she have plastic surgery?
    I think she's gorgeous. And I'm glad she's still with Marc.

Elite Member

I'm sorry, but I'm just not buying it. This woman is so flakey. Every man she's been with she looks so 'into' them and then she dumps them. I remember her all into Puffy, the way she threw him kisses and would scream his name out at award shows "I LOVE YOU BABY!!!"...the way she hung all over Cris Judd...and then she professed all this undying love for Ben Affleck. God, remember that sappy love song she wrote him in her CD? She said he was her 'king' and her 'everything'. Ben even came out in her music video and afterwards she was all over the news saying how they were 'for real', and how this time this relationship was going to last. I remember all those pictures of them in the tabloids and she was all over him too!

Her public displays of affection are questionable to me. I think she literally changes her mind (and feelings) from one day to the next. Enjoy it Marc because this girl will dump you so fast you won't know what hit you.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Aren't the dress and shoes a bit sparkly for day-wear?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl
    I'm sorry, but I'm just not buying it. This woman is so flakey. Every man she's been with she looks so 'into' them and then she dumps them. I remember her all into Puffy, the way she threw him kisses and would scream his name out at award shows "I LOVE YOU BABY!!!"...the way she hung all over Cris Judd...and then she professed all this undying love for Ben Affleck. God, remember that sappy love song she wrote him in her CD? She said he was her 'king' and her 'everything'. Ben even came out in her music video and afterwards she was all over the news saying how they were 'for real', and how this time this relationship was going to last. I remember all those pictures of them in the tabloids and she was all over him too!

Her public displays of affection are questionable to me. I think she literally changes her mind (and feelings) from one day to the next. Enjoy it Marc because this girl will dump you so fast you won't know what hit you.
    I agree! I remember how she glowed with happiness with Chris Judd and was so affectionate with him in public, she glowed with happiness with Ben Affleck and was so affectionate with him in public. So now its Marc Anthony but its just a repeat of the same thing because she marries him within 6 months of breaking up with Ben Affleck, who she said was the love of her life. But Marc's the one, this is real but why do all of these relationships have to involve some type of adultrey or betrayal. She dumped Ojani Noa and goes to Puffy, she dumped Puffy and goes to Chris Judd, she dumps Chris Judd and goes to Ben Affleck, and Marc dumps his wife and kids and goes to her. Someone else always ends up hurt, but yet she's the happiest woman with each one.
    Last edited by Calimaster; June 13th, 2006 at 07:30 AM.

I always march in parades wearing heels!

She really does look pretty in these pics. Good for her she can still pull it together.
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

Not a big fan of hers, but I've got to give her credit. She looks beautiful in these pictures...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information