Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears, Sean Preston and Kevin Federline out and about (06/11/2006)

Default Britney Spears, Sean Preston and Kevin Federline out and about (06/11/2006)

I haven't seen these two together for eons so I thought I'd share with u guys.

http://www.x17online.com/blog/archiv...in-together-1/

SVZ

Default Re: Britney Spears, Sean Preston and Kevin Federline out and about (06/11/2006)

woah is he carrying him?

Default Re: Britney Spears, Sean Preston and Kevin Federline out and about (06/11/2006)

^^^ It looks like K-Fed.

He looks like he's been sleeping in a dumpster (since Brit kicked him to the curb or something) and just showed up to visit SPF or for a photo-op with his family.....tsk tsk tsk

I love it how she bitches about the press never leaving her alone and then she stages these pictures for the press to take. She is using the press to save her image and yelling at the press for invading her privacy at the same time. Everything about her is wrong - she's a hypocrit. This is a photo op specifically taylored for the press. I don't feel the least bit sorry for this girl! She's an idiot, a liar and trash!

KD
    Elite Member

But it doesn't look like KFed. Whoever it is, they DO look like they crawled out of the dumpster. SP is adorable tho!

Maybe I just have never seen Fed without a hat and/or braids and clean shaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakesweetjane
    I love it how she bitches about the press never leaving her alone and then she stages these pictures for the press to take. She is using the press to save her image and yelling at the press for invading her privacy at the same time. Everything about her is wrong - she's a hypocrit. This is a photo op specifically taylored for the press. I don't feel the least bit sorry for this girl! She's an idiot, a liar and trash!
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

KD
    Elite Member

^^^Well, photo op for nothing! Gotta show The Fed holding his spawn, awww, what a wonderful father.

I thought it was pretty convenient, too...her saying how 'awesome' her marriage is. Never mind that we haven't seen him with her since, what-April? And as much as the paps follow her, I'm sure they would have snapped some of them together.
    I think he looks pretty good here. Better than the manpris and sandals...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

KD
    Elite Member

^^^Perhaps that is why I didn't recognize him!!
    Last edited by KD; June 12th, 2006 at 02:37 PM.

It looks as though having to be seen with his wife and offspring is causing him physical pain. That's quite the grimace!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

PUT the damn kid in the goddamn stroller!
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

I have no sympathy for her. I hope Kevin takes all her money and leave her to raise those kids on 10,000/yr. She is such an idiot it's starting to get painful to watch

Could that picture of Fed-ex and SPF be more staged?

^^I have to agree, and I normally am sympathetic to her...I watched a clip of the interview she did for Dateline(?) and she looked like shit. Her tits were hanging all out and her hair looked like a rat's nest. If you are going on national television to make people 'understand you' then at least try not to look like shit...put some decent clothes on, have your hair done, and try not to sound totally ignorant.........
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    ^^I have to agree, and I normally am sympathetic to her...I watched a clip of the interview she did for Dateline(?) and she looked like shit. Her tits were hanging all out and her hair looked like a rat's nest. If you are going on national television to make people 'understand you' then at least try not to look like shit...put some decent clothes on, have your hair done, and try not to sound totally ignorant.........
    She couldnt afford a brush after giving her last $5 for Kev's pack of ciggs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information