Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlotte Church at the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards (06/06/2006)

SVZ

Default Charlotte Church at the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards (06/06/2006)

Hollywood's Best

Elite Member

Default Re: Charlotte Church at the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards (06/06/2006)

Definetly not a Glamour outfit.....

Default Re: Charlotte Church at the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards (06/06/2006)

It looks like something off Sleeping Beauty. The nipped in waist / poofed out skirt does make her look slimmer though.

Now the dress IS a bit much -BUT- Church is stunningly beautiful! TAKE NOTICE NICOLE RICHIE, THIS IS WHAT HEALTHY LOOKS LIKE.

I like that she isn't rail thin. Even if she is a little meaty, it looks much better than CORPSE-ISH.

She's such a cute girl BUT THE GIRL CANNOT DRESS!!!

Gold Member

She wouldn't know glamour if it bit her in the ass.

Beautiful girl. Great figure. But W T F????
    2 years...

hate the dress brings the phrase "blooming idiot" to mind

Thumbs down Re: Charlotte Church at the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards (06/06/2006)

She looks very pretty, but the dress sucks.

She's gorgeous but there are no words for the dress. Kind words, anyway.

Cankles.

Uh... shes a piglet!

You can tell she's still FAT even in this dress!

Let's not let anyone forget, this is the girl who criticized the praise the dead firefighters got on 9/11 at the WTC, stating that she didn't understand why they were so special, they were only doing their job.

KD
    Elite Member

I love, LOVE this girl. I have 3 of her CDs and her Christmas DVD. She has the most beautiful voice. We played her singing "Amazing Grace" at my Aunt's funeral. That said, the dress seems a little fairy tale-ish (as some else said) but she seems to have slimmed down a bit. She is beautiful.

Charlotte has an ugly personality.

She was quoted as saying:" I went to Ground Zero just as an ordinary person. It was awful, people taking debris to sell...

"Everyone there has to relate themselves to it. They are like 'Yeah, my neighbour's dogs' owners' sister's dog was involved, but he got out just in time'.

"It was a bit sick. People overdramatise and lose perspective."

As far as references to firefighters were concerned, Church was reported to have said: "They went from here in society to celebrities.

"They are even invited here to present television awards which I just don't agree with."

Such views have been met with anger by members of New York's Welsh-American community.

Geryrd Williams, 19, the son of a firefighter currently clearing debris at Ground Zero, dismissed her alleged comments as "childish".

The New York Post wrote of its offence

"For somebody like Charlotte Church - who I'm sure has never lifted a finger in her life - to say this is ridiculous," he told BBC Radio Wales.

"Even if she does have these views as a celebrity I don't think she should come out and say it."

The interview also included Church's reaction to Sir Paul McCartney talking about how he witnessed the World Trade Center attacks.
    She apparently said "There was Paul McCartney saying 'I witnessed the crash'.Who cares? Thousands witnessed it."

Source: BBCNews

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information