Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at a conference in Namibia (06/07/2006)

SVZ

Default Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at a conference in Namibia (06/07/2006)

Credit: Hollywood's Best

Default Re: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at a conference in Namibia (06/07/2006)

I find it unbelievable how both Brad's and Angie's looks are SO overrated.
    Nope.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Re: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at a conference in Namibia (06/07/2006)

Really? I think she's stunning beyond words.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Meh, big boobs, big lips... looks like both sets (lips and boobs for any pervs that come along later) have gotten bigger - seems strange about the lips (on her face).
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I find her lips disgusting in these pics, she shouldn't use lip liner, or if she really can't help it she shouldn't draw the line beyond her already huge natural lipline.

She's actually one of those women who are lucky enough that she should just take a little vaseline and use that - well before, now... I don't know. They might be too big...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Bronze Member

she looks old and tired...
    canning bitch!!!

Silver Member

I think they both look really happy.

Wow, itsn't it AMAZING how normal people look when not airbrushed? Angelina actually has stumpy lashes, and you can see the raised moles on her face...and let's talk about the TRASHY tat's (lips, holy cow, looks just like a bad bee sting)! Brad......poor Brad. Just another guy, nothing special there.

i find her lips repulsive here! yeah, she looks happy and i am happy for her and i know she can't do anything about those huge lips that look even huger since she had little shiloh but argh ... they are not pretty

Quote Originally Posted by equallydivided
    Wow, itsn't it AMAZING how normal people look when not airbrushed? Angelina actually has stumpy lashes, and you can see the raised moles on her face...and let's talk about the TRASHY tat's (lips, holy cow, looks just like a bad bee sting)! Brad......poor Brad. Just another guy, nothing special there.

i'd still do him

I'm so happy for them! They just look so damn happy! And my GOD! Does she not look gorgeous?? I can't believe it's only bene like a week and a half and she is already out and about....she looks stunning for a woman who just gave birth! and her boobies....Just so yummy!!!

I actually think she looks pretty good despite all the trashy half-there tats. Belch. Aside from that, I all of a sudden have the urge to smack both of them. I just can't believe all of their protests about their relationship and here they sit, like the King and Queen of Namibia or something. He looks terrible though...like a chronic smoker who is aging way before his time.

Can't believe I'm gonna say this because I'm not really a fan of Angelina BUT she looks pretty in these photos. And she looks so happy.

Oh yeah. Wow @those breasts!
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

She does look amazing. Only thing is her lips are way to "shiny". I keep thinking of Mikey in Look Who's Talking when he says "Mmmmm lunch" when he sees the lady at John Travolta's work that has big ta ta's.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information