Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn in Woolloomooloo Bay (06/07/2006)

Default Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn in Woolloomooloo Bay (06/07/2006)

Hollywood's Best

SVZ

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn in Woolloomooloo Bay (06/07/2006)

woolooowollowallawakka...

He's got chunky thighs.
    I always like a simple black sweater with jeans but not those boots.

I think he looks really good in that last pic. He has such potential, if only he could keep the bloating down to a minimum.

It's summertime - for God's sake, incorporate some COLOR into the wardrobe!!
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

I love Jen and all, but that 2nd pic does not do her justice AT ALL. That's just a picture waiting for the Brangelina cultists to pounce on.

That said, she looks pretty good, hot bod, nice boots and curves that fill up her pants. At least they look like they are having fun unlike some other couple we know.

He's getting back to his cute Vince look.
    He had the Elvis bloat for a while.

Is the name of this place for real???

Quote Originally Posted by Goose
    It's summertime - for God's sake, incorporate some COLOR into the wardrobe!!
    well, in australia it's winter!

yes, it's an aboriginal word.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHaze
    well, in australia it's winter!
    Ya know, I thought of that right after I posted it...

Oops!
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlimandSexxy
    I love Jen and all, but that 2nd pic does not do her justice AT ALL. That's just a picture waiting for the Brangelina cultists to pounce on.

That said, she looks pretty good, hot bod, nice boots and curves that fill up her pants. At least they look like they are having fun unlike some other couple we know.
    So this makes you a Vincifer cultist?

Quote Originally Posted by kdkonrath
    So this makes you a Vincifer cultist?
    No, that just makes me a Jennifer apologist, she can do wrong in my eyes and isn't a saint. Get your terms right....

KD
    Elite Member

^^^Yup, a cultist. Thanks. When you are trying to say something postitive about Jennifer (who I like) by disparaging Angelina, it makes you a cultist too.

In every post you make about Jennifer Aniston you STILL refer to Angelina, obsessed, much??

Quote Originally Posted by kdkonrath
    ^^^Yup, a cultist. Thanks. When you are trying to say something postitive about Jennifer (who I like) by disparaging Angelina, it makes you a cultist too.
    Nah, you got that wrong. In the eye of cultists, Saint Angelina is the new Virgin Mary, so much so she named her child "The messiah". Cultists are vicious and seemingly find it hard to complete a sentence about the brangelina without bringing Jen viciously into the circle. ALl I said was that Jen looks like she's having fun, which she does, compared to the Brangelina whose happiness has been questioned by several gossip rags.

But you know what, I hate getting into these arguments really....so let's leave this where it's at......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information