Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston at a "The Break Up" Press Conference (06/06/2006)

SVZ

Default Jennifer Aniston at a "The Break Up" Press Conference (06/06/2006)

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston at a "The Break Up" Press Conference (06/06/2006)

Wtf?

Hag,, Jen,,, you are so OUT !!

Never is too late to make a change.

No comment.
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

She looks like a stewardess.

I think she looks like a waitress!

Jen, you gotta give us something to work with, what's with all the boring clothes, no vavoooomm or vavaaaaaamm. Maybe next time.

Get rid of the black, white and grey! Can this woman wear something else?
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

jesus christ...if she doesn't change the damn HAIR!
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Hi my name's Jen, may I take your order??

Don't love the outfit, but I think she looks pretty good here - much better than the premiere photos where she looked bad...

Very pretty eyes and I love the lipstick color she's wearing. She looks more refreshed than usual, maybe it's just relief from hearing her movie opened at #1 at the box office-

That has got to be the stupidest get-up I've ever seen on a "movie star." Ever.

Jenn to be the part, you've got to LOOK the part. Right now, your look says "Dr. Frankenberry's very able dental assistant."

Come to think of it...You really have not extended much further from your days in "Office Space," have you? All you need are your "37 pieces of flair," and you'll be back where you started!
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

Looks like she's reverted back to her "safe place," a la her job on Friends? Look, if it helps her to forget that she could not keep her man, well good for her. There is oh-so much pain in this tired, old world.

Personally, I don't give a rat's ass what she looks like. That place serves the best damned “MFO” (meatloaf w/ fried onions) you'll ever eat--sorry, mom--and their "Mile-High Lemon Meringue Pie" is absolutely TDF.

Not so crazy about the Salisbury steak with mashed rutabagas, though.

To each his/her own.

Vi
    Don't be ridiculous, Stephen: wearing a helmet does not make it "safe," and the answer is still "no."

You guys are on crack, I like her outfit. And most people stick with the one look that suits them the best, I don't know why people only get on her case for that.

SVZ

this is called "i spent last morning and night crying over shiloh and didn't have time to pick out an outfit"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information