Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Michelle Gellar on the set of "A Girl's Guide..." (05/30/2006)

SVZ

Default Sarah Michelle Gellar on the set of "A Girl's Guide..." (05/30/2006)

a girl's guide to hunting and fishing

Default Re: Sarah Michelle Gellar on the set of "A Girl's Guide..." (05/30/2006)

Damn her. I'd like to have her legs.

But what the fug is she wearing? I think that stylist was on crack.

SVZ

Default Re: Sarah Michelle Gellar on the set of "A Girl's Guide..." (05/30/2006)

One of my friend's older brother was engaged to Sarah Michelle Gellar! He couldn't afford the ring she wanted so she dumped him!!

My friend said she was a HUGE bitch as well.

Yes, towards the end of buffy i began hearign rubblings that she is in fact a bitch,. which is disappointing. ALso she looks better as a blonde.

I love her so pretty , but I can see the bitch part.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

She does look better as a blonde. I always thought she looked sweet but looks are decieving I suppose!

I don't think there's anything special about her. I see her as one of the girls on MTV's Sweet Sixteen thing - screaming at her parents because the limo isn't big enough - something along those lines.

Mmmmm... that cupcake she has looks good

She's pretty but even then, shes not as beautiful as shes made out to be. But I guess thats the case with ALOT of 'beautiful' actresses.

I heard she was really bitchy and distant to Buffy fans too. Most of the cast were perfectly happy to sign autographs and attend cons, but she always felt she was above it.

Her condescending comments about the show after she left didn't exactly endear her to me either. Fact of the matter is, without Buffy, nobody would even know where she is.

Silver Member

What were her comments? I really liked her on Buffy, but didn't know she had an attitude problem.

Ever hear the rumour that her husband has a baby/diaper fetish??

This may be the underlying reason she's an angry bitch

He is such a damn loser. I remember she asked his ass to appear on buffy when he was out of work again, and he said "no I only do real shows."
    As for the not being loyal to buffy fans ..I think that is true to some degree, but she did that she appreciated being on buffy, the character, and all that it has done for her. Wish I could dig up that damn link.

I think she has what it takes to be a great actress..funny I never heard about her being a bitch until she married that damn loser.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

SMG is FUG.
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

Elite Member

I don't know what Freddie Prinze Jr saw in her...I think they make such an odd couple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. February 5th, 2007, 11:54 AM

Thread Information