Thread: Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale at Locanda Veneta in Beverly Hills (05/23/2006)

Default Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale at Locanda Veneta in Beverly Hills (05/23/2006)

Hollywood's Best

Default Re: Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale at Locanda Veneta in Beverly Hills (05/23/2006)

She's one of the most beautiful pregnant woman I've ever seen! I'm glad she didn't use her pregnancy as an excuse to let herself go and pig out.

Default Re: Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale at Locanda Veneta in Beverly Hills (05/23/2006)

She put on a good bit weight - and looks GLORIOUS as a result.

^^^ I agree that unlike Mrs. Fed-her-line...Gwen takes care of herself, puts on makeup and wears flattering maternity wear when she's out in public.
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Gwen looks gorgeous, as always. She is the epitome of an attractive, appropriately-dressed pregnant woman, who didn't let herself go during pregnancy and take it as an excuse to overeat & look sloppy.

However, i'm rather surprised that even throughout her pregnancy, she has STILL dyed her hair platinum blonde EVERY DAY. I am serious--Gwen NEVER has roots; not even a tiny hint of brown hair showing. Hair grows every day and even just 2 days after dying one's hair (especially that light of a color), roots ARE visible. And i have never, ever seen even a bit of her natural dark-brown hair on her head. I hate to nit-pick, but given that hair dye (especially the kind that bleaches the hair) is potentially harmful to the unborn baby, it's kind of weird that she's THAT obsessed with maintaining her platinum hair to the point of dying it EVERY DAY. Kinda odd, IMO.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

she wears wigs also

Gwen rocks!

But I'd be afraid to trip on those LONG pants
    Nope.

Silver Member

She does look great, I like her outfit here much better than the mumu's she's been wearing. Coloring your hair is okay after the first trimester so I don't know if she had roots before that.

I love her. And even in the muumuu's, which wouldn't be particularly flattering on any other woman, she's got a good enough sense of style to pull it off. She did get huge, though. And she still looked beautiful!

Thread Information