Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan goes to Butter Nightclub in New York City (05/15/2006)

Default Lindsay Lohan goes to Butter Nightclub in New York City (05/15/2006)

celeb-city

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan goes to Butter Nightclub in New York City (05/15/2006)

Hmm...doesn't she supposedly have a hairline fracture on her ankle? How's she walking around in platforms? I guess they're better than stilettos, but still... flat peep-toes are in, why can't she wear those?
    debauched.

Elite Member

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan goes to Butter Nightclub in New York City (05/15/2006)

Shocking.. another night.... another nightclub!

She's 19 looking haggard. I still predict rehab before age 21.

I can only imagine the book her mom is writing about how to raise a 'star'. She's done such a FABULOUS job so far. Give me a Break!

Tell me again.. How did she get #3 on MAXIM TOP 100? Unbelievable

Okay, what's the deal with this picture? I wouldn't wear that to WalMart let alone a club. How is it she is not busted for being underage? And what's with her bringing her own mega mix. Hopefully, for the sake of those inside it's not her trying to sing on the cd.

Elite Member

She wouldn't eat for a week if she saw how stumpy and fat her legs looked in that first pic. It's just the shadow, but just seeing it give her an instant wave of insecurity I bet.

Glad I'm not a celeb.

I think she looks great, love what she's wearing! Take the hood down though love.

It makes me laugh when celebrities wear bags that are almost the same size as them.

And I hope that is a cd with her stuff on it, I really like her music.

It's not hard to tell that I'm an L-Lo fan!
    I dream of another you.

^I'm a L-LO fan too. And I think she looks good too, but if she keeps up her lifestyle, she's going to look awful too early.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8
    Tell me again.. How did she get #3 on MAXIM TOP 100? Unbelievable
    This may have something to do with it, but to each his own:

Rehab by 21, most definitely. She is an out of control hellcat.

But there's no question that Lindsay is hot. A la Mean Girls days. I think she's gorgeous
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

ok, to all you Lilo fans...HOW CAN YOU LIKE HER MUSIC?!?!

I mean, I hear she's a good actress, and I can kinda sorta see her attractiveness.....bt her music is b-a-d BAD!!!!

bad bad bad!!

this isn't to each his own on this one. She can't sing!! her songs are NG NO GOOD! I know Britney's no better, but at least the girl can carry some semblance of a tune and has catchy pop beats....didn't you guys read the article about Lilo and payola?!

please explain this to me!!!
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

Oh her music SUCKS glamazon...no doubt on that one. Shit makes my ears bleed! It's what I'd call "craptacular". No idea who thought it'd be a brilliant idea to give her a record contract...but it seems like everyone's recording an album these days.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Her lips look really inflated, again with the pink lipstick and leggings. That first pic is really weird! Look at the way she's looking at that really ugly woman next to her.

KD
    Elite Member

I think she can be really cute, in some of her pictures she is quite hot. Have yet to see a movie with her in it, have never heard her music.

Quote Originally Posted by kdkonrath
    I think she can be really cute, in some of her pictures she is quite hot. Have yet to see a movie with her in it, have never heard her music.
    You aint missin anything.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I think she has a pretty face underneath all the fake bake and haggerd lines. I just wish she'd stop abusing her body.

As for how she got to #3 hottest women or whatever, those polls are a load of shite, Nicola Roberts from girls aloud was in it this year, all my guy friends and colleagues were laughing their asses off when they saw it, she's such a munter but she got in because she's in a girl band!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Sorry raggedy anne is not cute.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information