Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Susan Sarandon and Cindy Sheehan at Mother's Day Anti-War Protest (05/13/2006)

SVZ

Default Susan Sarandon and Cindy Sheehan at Mother's Day Anti-War Protest (05/13/2006)

Hollywood's Best

Default Re: Susan Sarandon and Cindy Sheehan at Mother's Day Anti-War Protest (05/13/2006)

Pretty in pink.

Default Re: Susan Sarandon and Cindy Sheehan at Mother's Day Anti-War Protest (05/13/2006)

Go Susan!
    Nope.

Good for her for being there...but her skin looks murch worse than in her previous photo-ops

I wish these two would be shipped to Iraq and try and experience the hell and oppression that women have to live through everyday. They dont know how friggin good they have it BECAUSE of what our fallen soldiers of past wars have provided them. Makes me sick
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I like Cindy and can only imagine the pain of losing a child. However, I don't trust that beady-eyed Susan Sarandon.

Opposing the war doesn't mean opposing our soldiers. They act on orders, it's their damn job to do what they are told - no matter what they are told.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo
    Yes, PAST WARS. This war is NOT about 'protecting our freedom' or even 'liberating Iraq.' So I don't want to hear it.

So since women in Iraq are oppressed, Susan and Cindy shouldn't exercise their right to free speech? That's ridiculous. And I think we should get all the dissent out of our system now, before it's outlawed.
    We arent protecting our freedom? I guess you wont be satisfied until the US is attacked again and thousands more die......and since you are a liberal i dont expect you to grasp the fact that we DID liberate IRaq from a horrible dictator who killed and tortured his own people.
    And i dont have a problem with free speech......but i do have one with America Haters like Sheehan.
    I am done arguing because it is useless and it is not the place for it so we will just have to disagree.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

I.Love.Susan.Surandon!

As far as I know, there has never been a credible link made between 9-11 and Sadaam Hussein.

And, yes, he was a bad guy. But there are lots more of them--are we going to go take over those countries, too? I think we have a crappy leader here. Maybe someone ought to come liberate us, also.

She looks great for her age.

I think the point is that Susan and Cindy know exactly the plight of Iraqi women and children. I read something the other day that said infant mortality and malnourishment has reached the same levels in Iraq that they were when Saddam was in power. Not much improvement on that front since the invasion.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Susan Sarandon is one magnificent looking woman.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973

Opposing the war doesn't mean opposing our soldiers. They act on orders, it's their damn job to do what they are told - no matter what they are told.
    And what about the soldiers that BELIEVE in what they're doing there? I know lots of them, including my little brother who is a special ops soldier on his 3rd tour there.

I'm sure these dried up old hags know more about what's going on than our own military, though.

Quote Originally Posted by feliciakb
    And what about the soldiers that BELIEVE in what they're doing there? I know lots of them, including my little brother who is a special ops soldier on his 3rd tour there.

I'm sure these dried up old hags know more about what's going on than our own military, though.
    THANK YOU felicia........
    these people only believe what they want to hear and the lies that the media tells them.

Quote Originally Posted by feliciakb

My younger step brother -who is a medic in the army- volunteered to go out on a mission (nope, he didn't HAVE to, he volunteered) and the vehicle he was in (yes, in Iraq) was hit by a roadside bomb. Luckily, he was cognizant enough to write down instructions for the others on how to care for him. Had he not been able to do this, he would be dead. That happened in March, he's still in the hospital awaiting the steel cap that's going to be put on to replace his skull. He volunteers for missions because he BELIEVES in protecting this country. He joined the army because of that BELIEF and he almost died for that BELIEF. He wouldn't change a thing. He is a career soldier because he loves his country and the freedoms he protects - one of which is freedom of speech - which these two "dried up old hags" are enjoying. I support our soldiers, I don't support them dying unnecessarily. I don't support children left fatherless and motherless because the president might have an axe to grind. Cindy Sheehan lost a son in this "war", didn't she? I would think this "dried up old hag" has paid dearly for the privelege to employ FREEDOM of speech whether we like it or not.

How, precisely do you see this war ending? Where is the victory? What's the finish line? How many more lost to leave behind children, wives and dried up old hags of mothers to mourn them and ask for answers to their questions?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information