Thread: Maria Sharapova at Sony Ericsson WTA Tour conference, Madrid (05/11/2006)

MIWMIWMIWMIWMIWMIW

Default Maria Sharapova at Sony Ericsson WTA Tour conference, Madrid (05/11/2006)

From Hollywood's Best

Default Re: Maria Sharapova at Sony Ericsson WTA Tour conference, Madrid (05/11/2006)

She's overrated, but less so than Ana Kournikova. I find Anna to be ugly, Maria is atleast somewhat cute. The way she acts on court irratitates me somewhat. She's very immature and unprofessional when it comes to oncourt (and offcourt) behavior. She doesn't look very good here. But I think something about her is cute. I don't think she's appealing to most men (unless you count 14-18 year olds who consider anything repeatedly described as hot by the press 'hot') since she's so tall and she acts the way she does, but I think that if I were a guy I would find her cute. She has bad skin, and I think Kournikova will age better than her.

Default Re: Maria Sharapova at Sony Ericsson WTA Tour conference, Madrid (05/11/2006)

Her earring looks like it's going to rip through her ear lobe.

I think she's kinda cute, and I like it that she's not a skinny Minnie, and looks healthy and in shape. I don't know how she acts on the tennis court, because I'm not really into sports. When I watch tennis, I prefer to watch the guys play, hee hee.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    I think she's kinda cute, and I like it that she's not a skinny Minnie, and looks healthy and in shape. I don't know how she acts on the tennis court, because I'm not really into sports. When I watch tennis, I prefer to watch the guys play, hee hee.
    You're a very smart girl .

Thread Information