Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gisele Bundchen , Karolina Kurkova , Adriana Lima on MTV's TRL (05/10/2006)

MIWMIWMIWMIWMIWMIW

Default Gisele Bundchen , Karolina Kurkova , Adriana Lima on MTV's TRL (05/10/2006)

From HollywoodsBest

Default Re: Gisele Bundchen , Karolina Kurkova , Adriana Lima on MTV's TRL (05/10/2006)

And we wonder why so many people have eating disorders?

Default Re: Gisele Bundchen , Karolina Kurkova , Adriana Lima on MTV's TRL (05/10/2006)

^^ What she said.

Adriana Lima is a bad case of lollipop! And Gisele has her usual witch's face. The other girl, meh... just another blonde with never ending legs, boring.
    Nope.

Gold Member

Meh, a lot more people are in danger of being overweight than being anorexic. That said, I agree that Adriana is looking a bit too thin.

^^ Lots of them get fat while tying (the bad way) to diet, sad but true!
    Nope.

They all look gorgeous to me!

i love karolinas pants!!!
    "smart people outsmart eachother"
    -system of a down-

Karolina is too hot for words. Good God.

Those are some skinny jeans.

Yeah Lima's way too thin. She's begining to lose her luster. The girl needs to go on the cheese burger diet for about a month, if only to preserve her looks.

Quote Originally Posted by feliciakb
    Meh, a lot more people are in danger of being overweight than being anorexic.
    Simply being a little overweight is not a disease that puts so much stress on your heart you could have a heart attack if you drink too much caffeine, regardless of your age. Eating disorders are a disease that kill and irreparably harm young and old women and men every single day and they should not be taken so lightly. In the words of one Tom Cruise, you're glib.

I agree with Felicia. Being overweight could be considered an eating disorder as well: you eat too much. Being overweight also puts as much, if not more, stress on your heart and your entire body. I'm not saying one is worse than the other...but both are dangerous if taken to extremes.

Quote Originally Posted by wundorkful
    Being overweight could be considered an eating disorder as well: you eat too much. Being overweight also puts as much, if not more, stress on your heart and your entire body.
    It really isn't my intention to be rude, but please go and read a book about this stuff or at least google it, because your post makes it obvious you don't really know what an eating disorder is.

I think we've seen far more underweight celebs than Lima. Sure she has lost a bit too much weight and her legs do appear spindly. But I don't think she's crossed the line yet to be placed in the anorexic category.

I don't think she's too skinny here. She looks the same as usual. In my opinion neither looks beautiful. I like Gisele's face the best, even though I don't find her stunning. But she doesn't look good here. Adriana looks ugly here, of course she never looks to my taste. Karolina looks good, but she's like so many other blondes out there, I don't know why she's such a famous model. I'm always shocked when people say Gisele is ugly. I don't think she classicly beautiful, but I actually think her face is original. Kate Moss's and Gemma Ward's faces aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset
    It really isn't my intention to be rude, but please go and read a book about this stuff or at least google it, because your post makes it obvious you don't really know what an eating disorder is.

^^^Actually, overeating and being obese is now being clinically diagnosed as an eating disorder. The funny thing is that Oprah actually did a show on this yesterday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information