Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gwen Stefani at her baby shower with Christina Aguilera (05/06/2006)

SVZ

Default Gwen Stefani at her baby shower with Christina Aguilera (05/06/2006)

Default Re: Gwen Stefani at her baby shower with Christina Aguilera (05/06/2006)

She wears Sari's everyday. Maybe she can be original and find something else to wear or maybe she is just comfortable wearing the exact same thing, but in different colors.

Default Re: Gwen Stefani at her baby shower with Christina Aguilera (05/06/2006)

As long as she doesn't look like Britney did during her pregnancy, I'm fine with it. I kinda like the saris anyway.

She looks beautiful as always.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

SVZ

I think the saris are beautiful, and interesting as well...reminds me of the date where she had the bindi.

and i think it's practical too...you can't really wear maternity clothes unless you're pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    I think the saris are beautiful, and interesting as well...reminds me of the date where she had the bindi.

and i think it's practical too...you can't really wear maternity clothes unless you're pregnant
    That's the thing with Gwen, I dont think she's wearing wear maternity, yet she makes what she put together her own style and still look great.

She's just such a cute pregnant woman, and all the saris are really bright and colorful. I can't say that I could pull em off if I was pregnant, but I do like them on her.

I prefer Sari's to those dreadfully tight jeans Katie kept wearing <shudders>

This is what a woman in her last month of pregnancy should look like. Flowing loose clothing.
    When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we’d all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn’t until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear. ~ Jack Handey

I think sari's are a very practical thing to wear during a pregnancy, roomy and comfortable and dazzlingly stylish!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Quote Originally Posted by justagirl05
    I prefer Sari's to those dreadfully tight jeans Katie kept wearing <shudders>
    She had no choice, Tom dresses her in ready-to-dragg-me-around-wear.

Gwen looks great. Still waiting for her to lose the red lipstick. I think it might scare the baby. Plus, he doesn't want that red stuff all over his cutie wittle cheeks. I think she should go with something more subtle. Just until she goes back into the studio.

And this sari happens to be of a gorgeous color! Go Gwen!
    Nope.

My bf's brother's gf is from India and she wore a sari to a family wedding, she looked lovely, I sometimes wish I could wear clothes like that but I'd just look odd! I did once buy material from an Asian stall at a market and made a sarong out of it coz it was such a stunning fabric!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Since when did Gwen and Christina become BFF?

So it's official then? I'm the only person on the planet who thinks this chick needs some serious help? Her clothes are always awful. She looks like someone who is a month overdue and has looked that way since she announced her pregnancy. Her skin is too pale to wear such harsh red lipstick and she's boring.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information