Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise at MI:III Fan Screening in LA (05/04/2006)

Default Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise at MI:III Fan Screening in LA (05/04/2006)

Elite Member

Default Re: Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise at MI:III Fan Screening in LA (05/04/2006)

I can't stand her smile and I hate the way she hugs Tom, that arm around his shoulder....it makes him look like her bitch. Katie looks good for having just had a baby though. Sure, she's still chubbier than normal but she looks better. She does look happy.

Default Re: Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise at MI:III Fan Screening in LA (05/04/2006)

Something just isn't quite right about her face...that one pic she is smiling like Goldie Hawn....pic # 6...
    I guess celebs really are different from 'real people' because there is no way in hell that I would not be at home with my baby who is only a few weeks old...or at least in a nice hotel suite waiting on the lunatic to do his thing...if she needs a night out this soon she has a long road to hoe!!
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

She wants to lose 3 stone(42 lbs) after giving birth? And she looks like this now? She will be skeletal.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Her hair definitely looks better.....but she has that glassy eyed thing going on. Like she's stoned or something...though, a newborn will do that to you.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD
    Her hair definitely looks better.....but she has that glassy eyed thing going on. Like she's stoned or something...though, a newborn will do that to you.

A newborn may do that to you if you are the only one caring for it - I doubt that's the case here. I doubt either of them have touched a diaper.

I'm more easily swayed into thinking she's stoned

Odd thing is, she looks more pregnant now than she ever did during the pregnancy.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I think you meant Kate Holmes.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD
    I thought the same thing. her stare is very blank.
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
    Oscar Wilde

I think she looks good and he looks happy.

why does she look like she weighs more now..than when she was ever pregnant?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita
    She wants to lose 3 stone(42 lbs) after giving birth? And she looks like this now? She will be skeletal.
    about 3 years ago, i got upgraded on a flight from LGA to north carolina, and ended up sitting right next to her. (she was still doing dawson's creek in NC).

she clearly didnt want to be recognized, so i "didnt recognize" her, but she WAS absolutely skeletal. i remember staring at her wrists and hands wondering how she kept from snapping them right in half. i thought *I* was a stick.

She's got that dazed smile again...and holy boobies batman! Ok, bad pun there...

What's up with the white shoes?
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

yes. i meant to comment on the white shoes. ugh!

they're bad enough when they actually match.

A*O

She spent ALL that time shopping for shoes before she spawned and that's the best she can do? Oh wait, Tom would have told her which ones to wear and he obviously chose the dress too. Not even a brainwashed/stoned newly recruited Scientologist female would pick that one.

And what's with Tom taking pics of themselves with his phone while posing for other pics?? How tacky and rude can you get?

PS Will somebody PLEASE buy her a hairbrush.
    How can you trust anything that bleeds for 3 days every month but doesn't die?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information