Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brooke Shields at the arrival of Jane Buckingham's new book, at Target (05/03/2006)

SVZ

Default Brooke Shields at the arrival of Jane Buckingham's new book, at Target (05/03/2006)

Default Re: Brooke Shields at the arrival of Jane Buckingham's new book, at Target (05/03/2006)

I know she just had a baby, but good Lord this pretty baby is getting old and wrinkly - look at those eyes!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Default Re: Brooke Shields at the arrival of Jane Buckingham's new book, at Target (05/03/2006)

OK, I remember someone saying a while ago that they hate when girls say that celebs look like men just because they can't think of any other bad thing to say about them, and I agree but this time it is SO true! She looks huge compared to the other two women and her face??
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Ironic! People bitch here when stars have plastic surgery and have tummy tucks to look normal right after having a baby and bitch the second a celeb does like us normal folks do too. Can't win for losing.

She looks like someone that's her age and just had a baby. Perfectly fine.

I always thought she was masculine looking! And her eyebrows suck. There, I said another bad thing about her. Nyah.

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator
    Ironic! People bitch here when stars have plastic surgery and have tummy tucks to look normal right after having a baby and bitch the second a celeb does like us normal folks do too. Can't win for losing.

She looks like someone that's her age and just had a baby. Perfectly fine.
    Excuse me, I didn't comment on her weight or how old she looks I said she looks like a man. Last time I checked thats not a common side effect of giving birth.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Default Re: Brooke Shields at the arrival of Jane Buckingham's new book, at Target (05/03/200

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    Excuse me, I didn't comment on her weight or how old she looks I said she looks like a man. Last time I checked thats not a common side effect of giving birth.

*sniffs* Did I mention you in particular or address your comment. No I did not. Mostly because I think she does look very masculine there...

^^ Oh well then I must have missed the post where people were bitching about her being fat and needing a tummy tuck.

Oh and do you need a tissue?

She's not aging too well, her eyebrows are drooping and her face has lost some fat, so that makes her look harsher...but at 40+ she's bound to lose her looks if she doesn't get some ps

How old is she? She looks like she's 50! My mom is 44 years old and looks way younger than her.

Bronze Member

Default Re: Brooke Shields at the arrival of Jane Buckingham's new book, at Target (05/03/200

No matter what you may do to protect your skin, heredity will most likely dictate when you get wrinkles and how prominent they are. Gray hair, the same thing. I started going gray at 20 years old, and if I didn't dye my hair I'd look well beyond my thirty-six years.

I don't dispute that Brooke has a lot of eye wrinkles, but it does appear really normal for many women in their forties to have that many wrinkles. And those that don't, well, they've a different set of genes, and will be envied by the many who worship youth and flawlessness. But they too will get them at some point. Looks will fade.

As a woman approaching forty, I take some comfort in these sorts of pictures, truth be told. I feel less alone with my aging and the drastic changes in my body. I realize, hey, even beautiful celebrities grow old. It's okay. I try to see the beauty in it.

I know, sorry, this post is a little too serious. I wouldn't be here if I didn't think it was fun to pick on celebrities! Carry on...

^^Holy shit are we twins??? I too started graying in my 20's and am now 36....and will be putting my hairdressers children through college the amount of money I spend! SUCKS!

I have wrinkles.....I don't like them, but at this point, I'm not going to do anything about them. But maybe some day!

[QUOTE=misc. mama]No matter what you may do to protect your skin, heredity will most likely dictate when you get wrinkles and how prominent they are. Gray hair, the same thing. I started going gray at 20 years old, and if I didn't dye my hair I'd look well beyond my thirty-six years.

I started going gray in high school, and would probably be completely gray if I didn't dye me hair regularly. You're right about wrinkles and heredity; my soon to be 80 year-old mom looks like she in her 60's, and I am fortunately only beginning to get some fine lines around my eyes at age 38.
    As for Brooke, if I recall correctly, her mom Teri had lots of wrinkles on her face.

Bronze Member

I feel the same way as misc. mama. Besides, getting old ain't so bad when you consider the only other alternative...

SVZ

She looks fine, and she's always smiling and she seems happy - which is a big plus.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information