Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie on her Dateline NBC interview in Namibia (04/??/2006)

SVZ

Default Angelina Jolie on her Dateline NBC interview in Namibia (04/??/2006)

Elite Member

Default Re: Angelina Jolie on her Dateline NBC interview in Namibia (04/??/2006)

Angelina is just fricken beautiful. Gorgeous I tell you...G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S.

Default Re: Angelina Jolie on her Dateline NBC interview in Namibia (04/??/2006)

Angelina looks gorgeous! She's practically glowing.
    Ann Curry looks weird in the photos.

She does look stunning in these pics.

She does look really good.

i have always thought ann curry was very veyr pretty

Angie looks like a goddess.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

She is beautiful and looks great in these photos!
    ♥~♥ VISIT MY BLOG! ♥~♥

i see that ange couldn't leave her $1200 snake skin boots behind...
    All this can be yours for only $19.95!

Quote Originally Posted by tiki
    Pictures like this must make Jennifer sick. Angelina leading her charmed life and looking so happy pregnant.
    LOL! not to mention that even with a giant protruding belly she STILL looks 1000 times better than Jen!

Did you guys see those homes/shacks behind her with the crows circling?
    When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we’d all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn’t until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear. ~ Jack Handey

I want that one kid's green hat. I love Angelina.

I can't say anything about her boots because I'm not much better. I think I just counted at least six pairs of shoes that have leather or suede (that is from cows, right?) somewhere on them.

I never look at the material before I buy stuff; it just never occurs to me to do so. I go, "Oooooh...pretty! Oooooh...sale!" And then all of my money that I really didn't have is gone on yet another pair of shoes. I love shoes, I just can't help but buy them. I'll buy clothes only when I really need them and I never buy fur or leather, but I'll buy three pairs of shoes that I don't need all at once (yes I have done that before) and I don't particularly care what they're made of. I have pairs that I barely/never wear. *salivates over her shoes*

One of my former co-workers nicknamed me Imelda Markos. I'd come back from lunch once or twice a week wearing a new pair of shoes, but I was perfectly satisfied with not buying any new clothes. Sad, isn't it?

I'm excited because if I get into City Year, I get a free pair of Timberland boots. And no, that's not the reason that I'm applying to City Year, it's just a perk that I didn't know about until yesterday. I really love the idea of the City Year program and I'm determined to join the Peace Corps within the next five years. Lord knows, Philadelphia's crappy school system needs as much help as it can get and I'm eagerly signing up to help. Yes I did just stick in a advertisement for City Year. Spread the word!

And I swear I'm not a shopaholic...it's just something about shoes...

AyanEva
    Last edited by AyanEva; April 27th, 2006 at 05:02 PM.

Angelina looke beautiful!! Not at all like pig faced Britney when she was prego.
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood". --Oscar Wilde

If Jennifer sees these pictures and the ones of Angie, Brad and the kids together, they might have to haul her out in a straight jacket.
    Geez, that would be too bad!

I didn't realize she was getting that dragon tattoo lasered off! And it looks like there's a new one where "Billy Bob" used to be.

She looks fantastic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information