Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson: Dry Humps Some Gays & Falls off Wagon in East Village (04/25/2006)

Default Janice Dickinson: Dry Humps Some Gays & Falls off Wagon in East Village (04/25/2006)

April 25, 2006

Janice Dickinson Falls Off The Wagon In East Village Gay Bar

Janice Dickinson was knocking back a few shots on Sunday night at, NYC's East Village gay hotspot, Eastern Bloc. (You locals might know it as the old Wonderbar space.) Janice was her usual lovely boisterous self. (ELH loooooooooves Janice!!!!!)

Here she is with the owner, Gabriel Beaton, looking totally sloshed.
    Eyewitnesses say she tossed back shots, showed off her boobs, and danced on a stipper pole. When the local gays told her she missed Cazwell's "Pretty Penis Contest," which took place earlier in the evening, she said she was 'pissed' she missed it.

Cazwell...tasty
    UPDATE!!!!
    She went back last night. "...wilder and crazier than sunday."

More on Janice's visit to the East Village after the jump, on ELH...

Straight from the horse's mouth...
    Apparently I have a new best friend. She loves my bar and came back last night- monday, wilder and crazier than sunday. She gave us some vocals to the rolling stones after she told me about what it was like to fuck mick jagger. She got there at midnight and closed us down at 4, trashed. I kid you not. She says she's coming back tonight. We'll see
    the other guy in the shots is my business partner, Darren.

If anyone is, seriously, all about Janice, (like myself) show up tonight for Janice Dickinson...Eastern Bloc is the Janice spot...

Default Re: Janice Dickinson: Dry Humps Some Gays & Falls off Wagon in East Village (04/25/2006)

My labia (I mean lower) are smaller than those things. NOT attractive.

Default Re: Janice Dickinson: Dry Humps Some Gays & Falls off Wagon in East Village (04/25/2006)

Haha, that bitch is crazy...really she'll never quit!

I am kinda worried that when I go out I wear an arm full of gold bangles and a huge ring...

Wasn't she crowing to Omarosa on The Surreal Life about how she is clean and sober and has been for years??? Omarosa was right!!
    Shes a fucking trainwreck...I love her!

She's crazy as hell. More power to her.

In her defense-recovery is a process. A few people get sober and stay that way-the rest of us go thru stages. I still drink 4 times a month but I am not blowing guys for crack or staying up for 3 days. Recovery. If someone's cancer came back you would not blame her-alcoholism is a disease. It comes back and slaps you in the face.

Just when you think Janice can't get any crazier.......

She is a super dork.

What a hideous creature....
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

She makes Tara Reid look like a nun.

^^Perhaps they should team up.

The title of this thread had me laughing hysterically

i have no words.

Quote Originally Posted by dakodas
    In her defense-recovery is a process. A few people get sober and stay that way-the rest of us go thru stages. I still drink 4 times a month but I am not blowing guys for crack or staying up for 3 days. Recovery. If someone's cancer came back you would not blame her-alcoholism is a disease. It comes back and slaps you in the face.
    Thanks for adding that. That is a good thing to remember about people in recovery.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information