Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Dateline NBC' & Hello Mag Visit Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie in Africa (04/27/2006)

Default 'Dateline NBC' & Hello Mag Visit Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie in Africa (04/27/2006)

Default Re: 'Dateline NBC' & Hello Mag Visit Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie in Africa (04/27/2006)

Lil Zahara looks like she'll be walking soon
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Default Re: 'Dateline NBC' & Hello Mag Visit Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie in Africa (04/27/2006)

They're so cute. I don't really love either of them and I don't know if they'll last but you can't deny that they're all adorable together.

Maddox rocks my world.

Angelina looks as beautiful as ever.
    They are a cute family. It's a shame they'll be torn apart in the near future.

Hmmmm...Brad and Ange don't look too thrilled to be together. I wonder if there is some truth to the stories going around?
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

That's the heathiest I ever seen her look for some time.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Default Re: 'Dateline NBC' & Hello Mag Visit Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie in Africa (04/27/2006

They look great. I agree, This is the healthiest shes looked in a while. they make a beautiful family.

But ... but ... isn't that interfering with their privacy??!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Finally! She put on some weight. She looks so much healthier.

I have no doubt these photos were staged but they all do look good. Zahara is damn cute.

KD
    Elite Member

They are an absolutely gorgeous family. They all look good, Ang is a knockout, Maddox and Zahara could be baby models and I'd have Brad's baby any day. He'd make a bulldog break a chain. I sincerely hope they live happily ever after.

Bronze Member

I'm sorry but posing like that will only fuel the fire and create less privacy for them. They are master media manipulators with or without the charitable donations. They are exposing their kids to further and an even more intense media spotlight that will affect their lives forever. I don't care how many celebs do it, posing with your kids is wrong! Angelina seems to not be able to be out of the spotlight for more than two weeks. I would respect them so much more if they just disappeared for a while and actually attempted this 'privacy' they pretend to want. And I am not a JA fan.

Healthy and happy-what more can anyone ask for-CHEERS!

thank God he lost the mohawk

Wow. She is wearing something that is not black and looks great! Now that is a real pregnant woman! Go Ang!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information