Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mischa Barton, Nicole Richie & DJ AM Make Ceramics at 'Color Me Mine' (04/19/2006)

Default Mischa Barton, Nicole Richie & DJ AM Make Ceramics at 'Color Me Mine' (04/19/2006)

Default Re: Mischa Barton, Nicole Richie & DJ AM Make Ceramics at 'Color Me Mine' (04/19/2006)

Woah !! she looks rooouuugh!!

I agree Frank those titties (what she has of any) are practicaly tripping her up! I bet DJ AM ha to lift her skirt up to see them!

Default Re: Mischa Barton, Nicole Richie & DJ AM Make Ceramics at 'Color Me Mine' (04/19/2006)

Why is she making something she is never going to use......stuff that involves eating.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

It looks like Mischa's taking her little old grandmother on a trip from the nursing home to make some crafts.
    Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

She does look like a kiddie sitting at the table.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

She looks horrid and sad.

The real question is, How much were they paid to show up at the store and get photographed?

I don't get what people have against her. I mean I hate Paris hilton and Kimberly Stewart, but not b/c they're rich, b/c of the way they act and talk. Nicole seems much more mature, and I think she is looking healthier than several weeks ago. You shouldn't hate someone b/c you think they're 'too skinny'. Even she admits that she's too skinny, but I believe her when she says that she eats. I love Nicole, I think she's adorable and I love the way she dresses.

I don't hate her, but I don't find her mature, either. I don't know many mature people who want elephants at their wedding.
    Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

She's not mature, nor is she a saint. Personally I think she acts retarded in front of the camera for kicks, although hse need publicity to make money for absolutely NOTHING!
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Quote Originally Posted by FierceKiten
    She's not mature, nor is she a saint. Personally I think she acts retarded in front of the camera for kicks, although hse need publicity to make money for absolutely NOTHING!
    Sounds like most celebs to me. I'm just glad she's not like Beyonce, making millions of dollars and recieving awards for no talent whatsoever.

SVZ

Nicole is a brat...did you see her on the Simple Life? she stole and rear ended a cop's car for chrissakes

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo

Please tell me I'm seeing things... I swear I see nips where her belly button should be. Are her tits really that saggy?
    no you're not seeing things ; and she's really that ugly too! why bother to dress up and do your hair but not wear a drop of fug-concealing make-up?!?

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    Nicole is a brat...did you see her on the Simple Life? she stole and rear ended a cop's car for chrissakes
    Yeah I didn't like her on the simple life. But people can mature. I really think she's more mature now. Even she admitted how immature she acted on the Simple Life.

SVZ

Default Re: Mischa Barton, Nicole Richie & DJ AM Make Ceramics at 'Color Me Mine' (04/19/2006

I don't really think she's matured...maybe her look has, but the way she acts? I doubt it. There was a story, probably 2-3 weeks ago about her swearing in front of a little boy and asking him if he thought she was a MILF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information