Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Lopez: Going to Starbucks Before Hillary Clinton Fundraiser (04/22/2006)

Default Jennifer Lopez: Going to Starbucks Before Hillary Clinton Fundraiser (04/22/2006)

Default Re: Jennifer Lopez: Going to Starbucks Before Hillary Clinton Fundraiser (04/22/2006)

I can't help it...I like her. She looks good.

Default Re: Jennifer Lopez: Going to Starbucks Before Hillary Clinton Fundraiser (04/22/2006)

Her boots do kick ass.

I think i like her cos she has an ass, as do i. And i think she can be quite pretty, its just a shame, as Monkey said...she is a cunt!

She looks really good.
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

i love jennifer she always makes me feel confident every time i see her for some reason - curvy ppl in skinny jeans YAY!

Elite Member

Those boots make her small ankles look even smaller.

That bitch is still fat and fugly
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

she's very pretty...but don't think she's near beautiful.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

She looks really good here.

I agree with the person that says she's pretty but, not beautiful. It seems like the media annoints someone the hottest person in the world just because they make a movie or two.
    I have to congratulate her for not going with the hollywood trend and getting implants

Quote Originally Posted by cloud
    I can't help it...I like her. She looks good.
    lol me too. I know her behavior is REALLY divaish, but I don't think she's THAT bad of a person. I think she's quite pretty and i don't really see why people are ALWAYS saying she's a slut.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23
    I agree with the person that says she's pretty but, not beautiful. It seems like the media annoints someone the hottest person in the world just because they make a movie or two.
    I have to congratulate her for not going with the hollywood trend and getting implants
    J.lo is such a hit or miss. She can look bad and once in a while she will look BEAUTIFUL!!!

She has Aniston nose in the first pic.

Elite Member

Oh let's see. She fucked up on her first husband to go with Puffy (while Puffy had a girlfriend)...then she dumped Puffy to mess around with her back-up dancer, Cris Judd whom she later married. Then while still a newlywed, she dumped hubby #2 to screw around with Ben Affleck. And let's not forget how she ran into Marc Anthony's arms while he was still married to Dayanara. Oh yeah, she's a little angel. I can't figure out why she has such a bad rep either....she's a skank.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo
    I see she's STILL not with child!
    You're evil. I love it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information