Thread: The Royal Family celebrates the Queen's 80th Birthday (04/21/2006)

SVZ

Default The Royal Family celebrates the Queen's 80th Birthday (04/21/2006)

Private Dinner to Celebrate the Queen's 80th Birthday
    April 21, 2006 - Kew Palace
    London, Great Britain

Default Re: The Royal Family celebrates the Queens' 80th Birthday (04/21/2006)

Camilla looks great

Quote Originally Posted by annushka
    Camilla looks great
    I kinda thought she looked like she was wearing some of those bougie curtain and bedspread sets that you see in mail-order catalogues. I think it's the weird shawl that ruins it. If she let the dress stand on its own, she'd look great! I love the jacket to her dress and she's been looking very classy and pretty since her wedding.

Eugenie and Beatrice are wearing slightly wonky clothes as well. Beatrice's dress would be cute if the waist was lower, but she looks like she has no torso. Beatrice should ditch at least the coat, but I like her dress.

I think the Queen looks very nice in her outfit, though.

AyanEva

Quote Originally Posted by AyanEva
    I kinda thought she looked like she was wearing some of those bougie curtain and bedspread sets that you see in mail-order catalogues. I think it's the weird shawl that ruins it. If she let the dress stand on its own, she'd look great! I love the jacket to her dress and she's been looking very classy and pretty since her wedding.

Eugenie and Beatrice are wearing slightly wonky clothes as well. Beatrice's dress would be cute if the waist was lower, but she looks like she has no torso. Beatrice should ditch at least the coat, but I like her dress.

I think the Queen looks very nice in her outfit, though.

AyanEva
    I don't like the outfit..I agree with you on that one...I meant that her face and make up looks nice

Quote Originally Posted by annushka
    I don't like the outfit..I agree with you on that one...I meant that her face and make up looks nice
    Yeah, she's been looking so much better than before she and Charles got married. This one picture at her wedding when they were on the steps, she looked gorgeous. I almost didn't think it was her! I do wish that she'd change her hair.

AyanEva

Default Re: The Royal Family celebrates the Queen's 80th Birthday (04/21/2006)

they are quite an ugly bunch!

She looks good for 80.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

A*O

Camilla looks great, but she bloody well ought to with the army of stylists, hair and makeup experts, frock makers, etc at her disposal. She used to be a heavy smoker but has since cut right down/stopped which might explain why she's looking a lot 'fresher' these days. Perhaps even a teeny nip/tuck too? I know it's a bit Mills & Boon, but perhaps she's just happy now she's married the love of her life and St Diana The Mad, Our Lady Of Hypocricy is no more?

I see Fergie's daughers have inherited their mother's 'fashion' sense. Sigh.

HMQ looks wonderful for her age, but people have been saying that every year!

Viva la republica!
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Silver Member

Camilla does look good, her hair has finally been toned a warmer color rather than that 80's "frosted" look. I think Eugenie and Beatrice are pretty girls.

As much as I hate the royals () Camilla does look nice here. The cut and colour of her dress are gorgeous. I saw moving pics of her on the news, and it was really swishy and floopy and delicate looking.

I think Eugenie and Beatrice only have those crappy coats on cos they were watching her fireworks outside, they weren't actually 'wearing' them

Thread Information