Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jordan aka Katie Price at Ice Age 2: The Meltdown - UK film premiere (04/02/2006)

Default Jordan aka Katie Price at Ice Age 2: The Meltdown - UK film premiere (04/02/2006)

Ice Age 2: The Meltdown - UK film premiere
    April 2, 2006 - Leicester Square
    London, Great Britain

The other girl is her sister.

Default Re: Jordan aka Katie Price at Ice Age 2: The Meltdown - UK film premiere (04/02/2006)

man does she EVER not act like a whore in public? Especially around her baby?? The outfit is ok, it'd be better if she lost the hat and bought her clothes in a size or two larger. The jeans look painted on. and her hubby, who the f*ck wears a short sleeved shirt with a wool winter tabogan? Tackiest.couple.ever.

Default Re: Jordan aka Katie Price at Ice Age 2: The Meltdown - UK film premiere (04/02/2006)

hehe, it's just ridiculous - look at the pics with the girls together, Jordan's sister looks as if she had concave boobs
    My Hips Don't Lie

Junior is a cutie! I love Jordan too!

at least she's wearing clothes although they are veeeerrryy tight. her boobs are ridiculously large. if was getting mine done, i would go with a size that wasn't obscenely large and unbelievable.

Where's her oldest son?
    Go Habs Go!!

I love her top, that's my favourite colour!!!
    Her legs look like two sticks, she looked so good just a few months ago, she should have stopped there.
    Quote Originally Posted by flecjill
    man does she EVER not act like a whore in public?
    She would be nobody if she didn't do this

Gold Member

Jordan could cover herself neck to ankle and still look trashy. Her sister looks kinda cute; is she a celeb in the UK also?

She looks flippin ugly. I love the colour blue top but the boobs make it look ridiculous. Peter is a slimebag.

Quote Originally Posted by leigh
    Jordan could cover herself neck to ankle and still look trashy. Her sister looks kinda cute; is she a celeb in the UK also?
    Not at the moment, give it time!

I hear Jordan wants ANOTHER breast enlargement. I don't quite know what to make of this. Except, WHY??

Hit By Ban Bus!

She probably has a case of boobie greed. It's quite common with women with implants. No matter what size they get, they wish they would've gone bigger after they see them. That's why so many women go bigger when they get them redone. It's weird how you can go from an A to a D and still think you're too small, but it happens alot.

Silver Member

no, she wants a breast REDUCTION. she was like "i am a mother now, i have to be more classy". to my ass jordan...

Ahahahaha. She has no ass. I think it curves inwards!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by nobody
    no, she wants a breast REDUCTION. she was like "i am a mother now, i have to be more classy". to my ass jordan...
    Well, thank God! I can't imagine those things any bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay
    Where's her oldest son?
    I always find it bizarre when people ask where the child is. Perhaps it wouldn't be too sensible to take a blind child to the cinema, but anyway, yeah he was there too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information