Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears takes Sean Preston to a grocery store in Malibu (03/27/2006)

Default Britney Spears takes Sean Preston to a grocery store in Malibu (03/27/2006)

Britney Spears takes son Sean Preston to local grocer Ralphs in Malibu, California with personal assistant Felicia and burly bodyguard.

~I can't drive and talk on my cell at the same time because I need a free hand to make gestures~

Silver Member

Default Re: Britney Spears takes Sean Preston to a grocery store in Malibu (03/27/2006)

Maybe it's my imagination but she looks a little thinner here.

Default Re: Britney Spears takes Sean Preston to a grocery store in Malibu (03/27/2006)

She does look thinner. Check out the ass on the assistant - Jennifer Lopez would be so jealous.

Is that not her mother?
    I think Britney looks pretty good here, except for the awful face she is making in that one pic. I don't see anything that would make me think she is pregnant. I'm thinking her weight has been yo yo ing lately...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

She's still rocking the stupid outfits though, whats with the peach vest, grey jacket, and red pants?? cant afford a matching outfit Brit?

We need some clearer shots of the grocery cart so that I may mock her food choices.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy
    We need some clearer shots of the grocery cart so that I may mock her food choices.
    Amen! I'm getting eye strain trying to sort out what is what in these grainy photos.

Fug as usual! Same shit, different day!

Elite Member

She seems to be doing a lot of grimacing - there's been so many paparazzi shots of her pulling weird faces without being aware of having her picture taken. Makes me wonder how she looks in real life; I sort of picture her as this rather feckless person who walks awkwardly, with arms flagging about, pulling strange faces at intervals...

I see Brit is teaching her son about the "no shoes" policy.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

He's a big baby! How old is he now?
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood". --Oscar Wilde

Well if his mums thick neck is anything to go by i think he'll be a big grown up too

Trashy

It's funny to see the tiny feeding bottle in this big black man's hand
    Nope.

hm..interesting..her bull neck cracks me up
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information