Thread: Kelly Osbourne at UK FiFi Awards 2006 (03/27/2006)

Default Kelly Osbourne at UK FiFi Awards 2006 (03/27/2006)

UK FiFi Awards 2006
    March 27, 2006 - The Dorchester
    London, Great Britain

A*O

Default Re: Kelly Osbourne at UK FiFi Awards 2006 (03/27/2006)

The poor kid can't help looking like her father, but I DO like the blonde for some reason. Makes her look younger or fresher or something. The black/goth look was just terrible as usual.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

She has lost weight but it only shown in her body, the face looks exactly the same to me.

I'm the opposite, when I lose weight you'll see it first of all in my face.

Aww bless her, she is trying.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

^^
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

According to heat/closer (can't remember which) she accredits her weight loss to ... healthy diet? exercise? scientology? .... no .... giving up jammy dodgers!

What a pile of crap. As if giving up one type of biscuit would allow her to lose the 2.5 stone or whatever it was in a couple of months. I cannot think of a possible food that I could cut from my diet that would change my weight that much. If it is the case, she must have been eating them by the troughload before she gave them up!

Why when celebs lose a lot of weight do they always want it to seem so effortless? I want everyone to know it took lots of sweating and exercise and eating only healthy food.

She claimed it was down to magic knickers in another thread!

Hmm, but its not just her tummy that has gone, she's also lost a lot of ... eugh .. 'back-fat'. I don't think magic knickers can be repsonsible for that, or for the new slimness in her arms

According to heat

Quote Originally Posted by heat
    Wow, look at Kelly. It's little wonder Kelly Osbourne couldn't stop grinning when she rocked up to a fashion show in Beverley Hills recently. She's lost 2.5 stone and her new slimline figure looks amazing in this slinky, backless top. The look on her face says it all: Kelly's hot and she damn well knows it
    According to Celebrific

Quote Originally Posted by celebrific
    Kelly Osbourne has revealed the startling secret on her slimming, new figure. She has put down the Jammie Dodgers cookies for good. From being a rather large cookie herself, it looks like just her breasts are left to turn back in to the human she truly is.

Ozzy Osbourne’s little girl is doing her share up growing up, and avoiding eating bats. Kelly was pictured in the Mirror this week after loosing some noticeable pounds. The weight dropped off when the “singer” laid her favorite Jamie Dodgers cookies to rest and took up dancing. I can see the similarities there, the graceful movement of popping a cookie into your open, awaiting mouth to the graceful movements of a limber arabesque.

According to her hair stylist Terry Longden, “There was never just one packet in her dressing room- they left a case. Nobody was allowed to touch them. We knew better than to come between her and her Jammie dodgers. I pinched one and she chased me down the tour bus.” I wonder… after that comment, is she still the singer’s stylist?

Terry went on to say that Osbourne went on the diet after being taunted about her figure. “She’s irritated when people label her as fat. They see chubby cheeks first and assume they are fat all over.”
    I understand the predicament Kelly must be in, however, I think we may need a good fat person role model, Kirstie Alley just isn’t doing it for me

Thread Information