Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt smoking in the window of his Paris apartment (03/??/2006)

Default Brad Pitt smoking in the window of his Paris apartment (03/??/2006)

Default Re: Brad Pitt smoking in the window of his Paris apartment (03/??/2006)

This is further proof for people who say "Why can't they avoid the paparazzi? They're just whores for attention!" blah blah blah. See, folks?

Oh, wait. Maybe ole Bradley Johnson did call the press and say "Hey guys, I'll be in my window smoking for the next few minutes, if anybody wants to take a picture."

Something your nervous about Brad???

^^

Bronze Member

This looks like the window that a child who may or may not have been Zahara was seen looking out of. So maybe it was her? I can't find the link tho to compare!

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

He looks like hell..Angie must still be sucking him dry of any vital juices, he's aging as a result.

He always looks like hell.. bad skin combined with being a chainsmoker for X amount of years, plus being in his 40's...
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by racermom
    This looks like the window that a child who may or may not have been Zahara was seen looking out of. So maybe it was her? I can't find the link tho to compare!
    You mean this one? Zahara Jolie-Pitt seen looking out a Paris window (02/??/2006)

I thought he quit smoking for the kids. Lying Tabs!!!

Still disappointed that he's still only wearing B&W shirts in the privacy of his own home. WTF--did Angie throw out all his colored shirts?!?!?!

Does resemble the same one....but if you look at those pics of 'Zahara' you can see it looks like someone is holding her around the middle....kind of holding her up to look out the window....
    I thought Brad quit smoking
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Ugh...he looks like shit.

They showed this same "apartment" building last night on VH-1...the photographer must have the telephoto on, because they mentioned they were on the top floor. (Which you can tell by this pic, but you can't tell by this pic actually how many floors there are, and it looked like alot on the tube.)

It looks pretty scuzzy on the outside, but it has a killer view of the Eiffel Tower and the apartment was over 3,000 sq. ft. Oh, and only about $50,000.- a month to rent.
    Let's AV DIS!

It's extremely difficult to find such an uggly building in Paris, there are very few 70's monstruosities around like that - You have killer views of the Eiffel Tower from about everywhere really but the typical Haussmanian buildings have much nicer volumes - It's quite incomprehensible that they have chosen such a place with no privacy to boot...

He looks like a haggard sleazy pig. Oh wait, he is!
    Last edited by Voodoo Child; March 21st, 2006 at 06:01 PM.

i like him, but he doesnt look like Brad Pitt anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information