Thread: Tori Spelling, Dean McDermott arrive at "The Godfather" Game Launch (03/15/2006)

SVZ

Default Tori Spelling, Dean McDermott arrive at "The Godfather" Game Launch (03/15/2006)

"The Godfather - The Game" Launch Party - Arrivals
    March 15, 2006 - Privilege
    Los Angeles, California United States

Default Re: Tori Spelling, Dean McDermott arrive at "The Godfather" Game Launch (03/15/2006)

God! She reallllly is just freakin gross!! Is it me or do her and her fiance look alike?
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood". --Oscar Wilde

Default Re: Tori Spelling, Dean McDermott arrive at "The Godfather" Game Launch (03/15/2006)

At least he looks more manly that her ex. They're both jerks though. Smug jerks at that.

She has hideous bird-legs! And whyyyyy, with all the plastic surgery she's had, has no one shortened that jaw? I think it (oh, and her walleyes!) are the primary contributors to her nightmare-level fug.
    Founder, Alan Rickman Bedtime Story Societyhttp://www.skapunkandotherjunk.com/i...tter_snape.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora
    God! She reallllly is just freakin gross!! Is it me or do her and her fiance look alike?
    I think their faces are kind of opposite; while her features are all wide set, his seem to be scrunched together in the middle of his face...

Her eyes are such a bizarre shape, her nose is fucked. Totally repellent to look at, i almost feel bad to say. Just goes to show what having a famous daddy can do, but plastic surgery can't. Ergh my stomach's turning...

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl
    I think their faces are kind of opposite; while her features are all wide set, his seem to be scrunched together in the middle of his face...
    i agree, it seems like everything in his face is very close to eachother and his eyes are tiny, like little beads.

i kinda feel sorry for her that she got her daddy's look! that sure is punishment!

She reminds me of my brothers ex girlfriend. No wonder he turned gay.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Where's the bump isn't she supposed to be preggo? If so maybe she is doing a Posh Spice pregnancy?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I like her shoes. That's about it.

Is it my imagination or is her man sporting a mullett??

Thread Information