Thread: Sharon Stone at the World Premiere of "Basic Instinct II Risk Addiction" (03/15/2006)

Default Sharon Stone at the World Premiere of "Basic Instinct II Risk Addiction" (03/15/2006)

Sharon Stone arrives at the World Premiere of "Basic Instinct II: Risk Addiction" London 03/15/2006.

Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Gold Member

Default Re: Sharon Stone at the World Premiere of "Basic Instinct II: Risk Addiction" 03/15/2006

Ha, she reminds me of Patsy from Ab Fab in these pics. Inevitably, we all get old and there's a time to start behaving in an age-appropriate way. If she didn't act like such a skank, I'd probably think she was aging beautifully. "Pretty is as pretty does", right?

Default Re: Sharon Stone at the World Premiere of "Basic Instinct II: Risk Addiction" 03/15/2006

I still think she's a classy bitch! And as far as the diva behavior? Pppft! If she were an ugly, stupid, bonafide skank, then maybe I'd hate on her. But she's faaaaar from skankalicious! And she ain't stupid. Plus, she can actually act! Which is rare in Hollywood.

So, yeah, I dig on her, even if she does look like Patsy...

Elite Member

Default Re: Sharon Stone at the World Premiere of "Basic Instinct II: Risk Addiction" 03/15/2

Quote Originally Posted by feliciakb
    Ha, she reminds me of Patsy from Ab Fab in these pics. Inevitably, we all get old and there's a time to start behaving in an age-appropriate way. If she didn't act like such a skank, I'd probably think she was aging beautifully. "Pretty is as pretty does", right?
    I can see her with a cig and a bottle of bolli and whatever other elicit substances patsy may take on occasion. lol. God I miss that show.

Default Re: Sharon Stone at the World Premiere of "Basic Instinct II: Risk Addiction" 03/15/2

Shes a pretencious smartass but she looks fabulous !

I must admit, the woman looks fantastic. I love the whole look, the hair & makeup, the dress & shoes--very cool.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    I still think she's a classy bitch! And as far as the diva behavior? Pppft! If she were an ugly, stupid, bonafide skank, then maybe I'd hate on her. But she's faaaaar from skankalicious! And she ain't stupid. Plus, she can actually act! Which is rare in Hollywood.
    i completely agree. the woman has been in the business for a long time, and its because shes a very good actress. i think shes beautiful and takes care of herself well..and shes a philanthropist.

she may be a bit wacky..but at least shes not a drug addict, an annorexic, or a slut. lets not forget that this woman does have a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo

So, yeah, I dig on her, even if she does look like Patsy...
    Agree totally! I love her!
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Default Re: Sharon Stone at the World Premiere of "Basic Instinct II Risk Addiction" (03/15/2006)

Basic Instinct 2 = Show Girls. It's going to destroy what little career Sharon Stone had left.
    "I'm gonna go build my own theme park! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the park!"

Thread Information