Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shar Jackson at the premiere of "The Hills Have Eyes" (03/09/2006)

SVZ

Default Shar Jackson at the premiere of "The Hills Have Eyes" (03/09/2006)

Gold Member

Default Re: Shar Jackson at the premiere of "The Hills Have Eyes" (03/09/2006)

How does she get invited to movie premieres? Has she done anything (professionally) since Moesha?

she has a nice weave
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

I'm hearing she's gonna be one of the *celebs* on the next installment of Celebrity Fit Club. I'm curious how much she weighs/how much she's gonna be trying to lose! They should get Britney on there and make it to where they are on opposing teams. Talk about motivation!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

You know, she's not a bad looking girl.. so far, not all plastic and plumped up like the hollywood freaks.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bronze Member

i see this girl at my gym all the time and have been unfortunate a couple times to be walking behind her on the way out. she pauses and looks around smiling in a daze every couple steps to see if people recognize her.....she seems sweet but seriously, she's got some sort of celeb complex. thanks britney.

SVZ

rofl! that's funny to hear kikibobo

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kikibobo
    i see this girl at my gym all the time and have been unfortunate a couple times to be walking behind her on the way out. she pauses and looks around smiling in a daze every couple steps to see if people recognize her.....she seems sweet but seriously, she's got some sort of celeb complex. thanks britney.

Oh you have so got to dish on her once CFC starts with Shar on it. Let us know if you see her at the gym acting like a candy ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    You know, she's not a bad looking girl.. so far, not all plastic and plumped up like the hollywood freaks.

LOL

I thought the same thing
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

yeah she is cute in the face but she has got to have the mental capacity of a pea to have 2 kids with kfed. (doesn't she have 4 or 5 total) we all call britney stupid, what about her?
    ~I can't drive and talk on my cell at the same time because I need a free hand to make gestures~

She finally has something in common with Sharon Stone---professional Movie Premier Goer....

Elite Member

OMG, how old is this girl? She looks like a kid---she has a chubby, little baby face. How did she and KFed ever hook up?

She does look nice here, i doubt she's that fat in reality its just were so used to seeing skinny anorexic minxes she looks larger in comparison, she looks good, and well dressed for her figure. Why she decided to get it on with K Fed we'll never know??

I realized from seeing this photo that I don't believe I have ever seen her dressed up, she is always in casual clothes. Kind of odd.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl
    OMG, how old is this girl? She looks like a kid---she has a chubby, little baby face. How did she and KFed ever hook up?
    She is 30ish. She is older than Kevin. He was born in 78 and she was born in 76.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information